WHAT AUCTION MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE ARE YOU USING?

I'm currently using Auctiva. I don't recommend it. It expensive, it awkward. I'm not renewing my subscription.

I tried paypal and ebay crap. Not recommended either.

I'm really looking for something that can download sales data into my quickbooks pro. Any suggestions?

What are you other powersellers using to manage your auctions. Thanks?

Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

catseye*
Community Member
AuctionWorks.

Does everything, does more than you thought you needed. Grows your business, everything in one place.

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 21 of 25
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Catseye, I might take exception to the statement "Grows your business".

I use AuctionWorks for one of my other selling ID's and, while it does have some nice features, I take far more of the credit for growing my business than I would allow AuctionWorks or any other auction management service. I really just keep it around because of the images that I have stored there. I let it manage the post sale emails and relaunches for that other ID.

I have also used ManageAuctions and another that I can't remember the name of immediately. All offer reasonable cost and features but they are just tools. I get far more additional business from my eBay store than I have ever had with my AuctionWorks StoreFront. For the cost, eBay's Selling Manager is just fine for post sale management. It's big advantage is its integration with eBay.

Bill

Bill

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

catseye*
Community Member
Catseye, I might take exception to the statement "Grows your business".

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That happens to be mine. Interesting how they have more shooting stars and powersellers than the competition.

*JMHO* - to be taken with a grain of salt!
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Do you credit AuctionWorks with the number of shooting stars and powersellers on eBay?

Much of AuctionWorks success stems from their close working relationship with eBay as a third party provider. They are often the third party that tests new concepts. Their StoreFronts had a lot to do with eBay launching Stores. Currently a couple of their advantages include the ability to schedule launches for no extra charge and automatic relaunches until inventory is depleted. That is why many large sellers use them.

There has, however, been a shifting away from the use of AuctionWorks StoreFronts to eBay Stores. AuctionWorks StoreFronts don't even get a small fraction of the traffic that eBay stores do. I can make that assertion from my hit counters installed in both for the same items.

Now if hits create sales just who is growing user's business - eBay or AuctionWorks? I prefer to think of both as strictly tools to allow "me" to grow my business.

That happens to be my opinion. :<)

Bill

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

integritymarketing
Community Member
Is anybody out there using Andale? I just started. Happy with many aspects, unhappy with others. Am I the only one using it?
Message 25 of 25
latest reply