Welcome to the PowerSellers Board!

moira@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello and welcome to the PowerSellers Canada Discussion Board! And congratulations to all the new PowerSellers that have just joined us!

As a starting point for those of you not used to the Discussion Board format, please be sure to read the board usage policies to find out what you can and cannot post here.

These boards are designed for PowerSellers to discuss their successes and problems as well as a place to get more information as your businesses grow or change. We hope you use these boards to get to know each other and to share some tips and tricks you have learned along the way.

This board is not a customer support center but you will see eBay staff members coming to the boards every now and again to talk with you and help out when they can. The main board posters for eBay.ca are myself (Moira) and Darla. Customer Support can be reached from the PowerSellers Portal Page or by clicking here.

Again, welcome to the discussion boards!

Moira
eBay Community

Message 1 of 55
latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Agreed.
Message 41 of 55
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
the board or the thread?

Monique

Message 42 of 55
latest reply

Sorry, this particular thread or discussion.

Andrew
Message 43 of 55
latest reply

i want to increase my sales 10 fold
please help
Message 44 of 55
latest reply

Start selling elsewhere -- lol!

The only thing you will have inceased 10 fold is your eBaY Fee's.
Message 45 of 55
latest reply

futurtech has a very good point
Message 46 of 55
latest reply

tea_past_times
Community Member
Does anyone else find it hard to believe this thread is still in existence??
Message 47 of 55
latest reply

Does anyone else find it hard to believe this thread is still in existence??
Pretty much what I said about a year and a half ago.
It needs to be removed .....
Message 48 of 55
latest reply

First time I've actually read this thread. I think I got through the first few posts and then scrolled through the rest to see that yes, this thread should be removed. It's completely outdated.
Message 49 of 55
latest reply

Hello I am a new powerseller and was wondering how to post in this forum. Do I just reply to this topic. How do I start a new topic if my question is unrealted to this topic?
Message 50 of 55
latest reply

Welcome 🙂
If you post in this particular thread not many people will see it as it is not really a current topic. To start a new topic, click on Canadian Powersellers Discussion Board at the top of this page and then click on Post a Topic which is near the top on that page.
Message 51 of 55
latest reply

ameroindustries
Community Member
Hello and welcome to the PowerSellers Canada Discussion Board! And congratulations to all the new PowerSellers that have just joined us!

YA YA IM A POWER SELLER ... FREAKING AWESOME .

My eyes hurt ... My hands hurt .... Im as healthy as a half sick dog ... My right has as much strength as a 10 year old school girl from the typing / clicking / scrolling .. i have ulsters from shipping / product problems / customs issues and my right eye sometimes gives me headaches for hours on end due to strain not to mension the mental issues instituted by hoards of emails .

But Gosh darn it im gonna sell 30,000 items a month hopefully it dosent destroy me and i get out of this ebay addiction alive .
Message 52 of 55
latest reply

eBay.ca is 10 years old today......come to think of it, so is this thread!

Happy Birthday, eBay :^O

Cheers,
AXE
Message 53 of 55
latest reply

nan*55
Community Member
whatever happened to moira?
Message 54 of 55
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
She moved to PayPal about 5 or 6 years ago I believe and Carly went to the US eBay in San Jose but I don't think they're still there.

I met Carly at one of the eBay Live conventions. If I remember correctly it was the 10th anniversary in San Jose but haven't seen her since.
Message 55 of 55
latest reply