What recourse does a purchaser have when a seller doesn't give a feedback?

Probably not an Earth shattering issue here, yet it puzzles why I cannot get a feedback from a seller.  I have given them a 100% feedback rating, even going to the length of sending them a message regarding the missing grade.  I pay promptly, give a thoughtful comment on every sale, yet this outfit feels the need to neglect or ignore my email regarding this issue.

I'll tell you this, I am in the process of purchasing another vintage watch from this vendor.  You can bet your sweet bippy I'm going to withhold my rating on the newest purchase until i receive mine.  Perhaps then she might think about her lilly white 100% positive feedback rating becoming tarnished.   

Well, likely not, but I needed to vent somewhat.  It does rile me 'though.  Does anyone have a solution?

Thanking you in advance for your response to this minor complaint, I remain with,

best regards,

Fraser  

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: What recourse does a purchaser have when a seller doesn't give a feedback?

As a buyer ,feedback should not be so important to you,because they ( sellers)can only give you positive ratings , it is just a tool for sellers to say "thank you for your business".,of course you need 10 or 15 positive fb so you look "established" but anything after that is as worthless as a penny you find on street.sellers are more interested in what type of FB you leave for other sellers,not how well you are praised.

You could buy a whole bunch of cheap items from HK,China,etc pay right away and watch (within 24 hours )how fast your fb grows.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I'd have put you on my blocked bidder list as soon as you started nagging for FB. FB is optional for both sides.

They may have decided for some reasson that you were just not their kind of customer and did not think the deal deserved comment.

It is also true that some sellers leave catch up FB in big batches every few days or weeks.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply