What to do when the package is returned to sender without being notified to the recipient ?

Hi,

Canada Post returned the package to the sender because, for some reason, I never received any notice of delivery.

After calling four times Canada Post and having each time a different answer there is still no

solution that will satisfy the seller to resend the package.

I have an exchange of messages with the seller who pointed me to an item

similar to the one I have bought in the first place. I have signaled back to the seller  that it is OK for me.

The seller wrote that he will make a refund. I did not received that refund.

I have an information message that I have to go to the "Resolution Center" by 21st April 2014.

What should I do?

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What to do when the package is returned to sender without being notified to the recipient ?

Has the seller proved that he actually shipped it to you in the first place, a tracking number, a photo of the returned mail? Why is he pointing you to a new items if he has received your parcel back? If he has offered a refund and has not processed it, get a claim in through resolution centre before time runs out. It seems a little fishy to me.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Assume the worst of the seller and file an Item Not Recieved dispute.

If he responds promptly and refunds (sometimes people are just slow unless prodded), the dispute ends and no harm is done to his seller account.

If he does not, Paypal will refund you and go after him for their money.

Leave appropriate feedback and Detailed Seller Ratings.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply