Zoom Unavailable

All of a sudden some of my listings have 'Zoom Unavailable'....Sometimes it's there, sometimes it isn't. All my photos are 1600 px x 1200 px. I wondering what I'm doing wrong...Thanks in advance for any reply.....

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Zoom Unavailable

Hi! If it is there sometimes and not others, it is probably just yet another eBay glitch.... I wouldn't worry about it.....
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

It's likely a phenomena of the same glitch that makes ebay pages load differently. If you look very closely at the arrangement of the page when Zoom is unavailable, does the item tittle headline typeface look the same as normal? Does the Shipping section beneath it look the same? Is there a tiny Print option at right? 

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

Mine is doing the same thing, sometimes zoom not available, sometimes there shows no add to cart, sometimes it says contact seller for shipping details, then the next time you check them, everything is normal again. 

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Same issue here

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

eBay is what it is...,. Big. big. Big.... almost TOO Big

Learn how to live with  the little things  that do not seem normal....

Prepare new listings

Take care of sales.....

and make sure the rear view mirror is not blank...

--------------------------------------------

Learn how to use the new things on eBay.....

and above all...  Learn how to list to your own advantage....  using key words, the right blend of keywords..... using category..... and lots more little subtleties.

I have learned of many little things  that I can use to advantage....  Many times  these situations are hard to describe

Message 6 of 10
latest reply

I see that everyone has given you a "just put up with it" response. To my mind, that's not good enough. If you're selling items that are very detailed, e.g., have minute parts in them, the zoom function is a critical part of the listing. If you ever did find a solution to this problem please post it because I, for one, need to know what the fix is. Thanks.

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

There is no fix. It's a page loading issue that only affects your listings as you view them, not as others view them.
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

Thanks for responding. I had a friend check one of the "faulty" listings and the zoom function was available for her. Cheers, Laurie.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

In a funny way, this 'page loading error' is almost a 'fix' itself. The page loading issue offers a return (for the item seller only) to view their listing page in a way that resembles how it did two years ago when it offered that Print Page feature that no longer exists under the new/current webpage display. Many sellers (myself included) bemoaned its absence when it disappeared. 

Message 10 of 10
latest reply