Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Fed Up & closed down

We just closed all our stores down tonight. No sales no looks no help from ebay We are just fed up with eBay's dictatorship & the constant changing the rules for their benefit We pay huge ebay fees to use eBay's site & we can't run our store as we se...

didnt recieve item

hey i am from Pakistan. i ordered 4 sticks on 18th of march now its 19th of april , i didnt recieve it even after a month i sent the req to seller and am waiting for reply please guide me and also tell how to check estimated date of arrival

Canada Post website not functioning properly???

Just wondering if anyone is having issues with Canada Posts website since their last maintenance update on the weekend? When I try to calculate a shipping rate to the USA it only gives a single result (Priority). It's an average size parcel and I alw...

Resolved! I purchased an item which was damaged, I contacted seller who very prompty apologised & gave refund

I purchased an item which was damaged, I contacted seller who very prompty apologised & gave refund but now it is showing that I have an unpaid item. When I click on unpaid item it states You do not have any ready for payment items to display in this...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

It is frustrating trying to bid, as an automatic bidder can outbid you in the last few seconds and a

It is frustrating trying to bid, as an automatic bidder can outbid you in the last few seconds of an auction only 2$US more than my maximum bid (200 $US and the bid was to 130$US). He bid without increment their bid one, two or three times (?????????...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fedex for shipping to the u.s.

Anyone using fedex to ship larger items to the U.S. ( Automobile Fender) Any problems or concerns . I would like to try FEDEX . I've heard about hidden custom charges and brokers fees and sometimes customers having to pay extra when they receive thei...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

When can I list 50 items a month for FREE on eBay? Only allowed to list 10, why?

I signed up to be able to list 50 items a month for FREE on eBay, but only allowed to list 10, why? Very unfair to advertise a person can list 50 items for FREE, then just allow them to list 10 and block the other 40. There was no number of days indi...

Resolved! Turbo Lister and Shipping Discounts

Turbo Lister is not letting me choose combined shipping discounts as the flat rate discount box is greyed. How do I now set up the discounts using TL. It is set up in site preference but TL will not allow it to be selected. None of my new listings wi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Combined shipping discounts are a mess and not functionaing properly

This may be an issue with others that list on both .ca and .com. I list in US dollars on .com and offer discounted shipping for multiple purchases. I list in Can dollars on .ca and offer discounted shipping for multiple purchases. This is what it sho...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada Post Down?

Trying to ship some items this morning, can't get a HS code from Canada Post, says the system is unavailable! Is there another site to get these codes?

Refund Seller

What the easiest and painless way to pay a seller?To make a long story short I bought something that I was supposed to receive in about 4 weeks. I received it about 2 months later and would like to refund the seller since ebay gave me the money. How ...

Why Ebay dont respect the Law ( in Quebec) and their own rules?

I've been on ebay since 2001, im now useing this new account i made for my business. First i want to be clear, i have absolutely no problem with Ebay having rule and forbidden item, like in my case electonic cigarette and herbal vaporizer. my problem...

Need some advice. Is an uncut, factory folded sewing pattern New or Used?

Hi I want to list some sewing patterns that I have. They are all uncut, factory folded patterns with all the instructions in the envelopes as though they came from the store. They may have a little shelf wear on the outside packaging. Some sellers ha...

U.S. Buyers' Import Allowance?

Some figures were mentioned recently on another thread comparing U.S. to Canadian buyers' personal import allowances, and it was stated that $800 US is the current allowance for Americans. Does anyone know -- for certain -- whether this is presently ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to send back an invoice to a buyer?

Hi, I have sent an invoice to one of my buyer and he didn't receive it. How can i find back this invoice to foward it again?Thank's for your help

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Nonstandard & Oversize Lettermail

I don't ship much within Canada and consequently I don't really understand nonstandard and oversize letterman. I have a buyer form way the heck up North BC and shipping is expensive. The package would weigh under 100 grams and a very generous 2mm thi...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am registered as a Canadian on E-bay but my item is coming from the United States.

I am registered as a Canadian on E-bay but the item I am selling is coming from a printing company in the United States. Using the Advanced Selling Tool, I was able to get the options to change the Item Location but I have a few issues: 1. When I pre...

My Latest Shipping Delivery Defect

I received another late shipping defect today. The items was bought on March 27 which was a Sunday and mailed Monday morning when the PO reopened. The estimated shipping time was between 4-18 days and the defect was left on April 14. which was in the...

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback extortion by a seller

I encountered an extremely rude ebay Seller, I gave it a negative feedback for its behavior, it said it would return my money but I had to give it a positive feedback, when a refused it left this slanderous follow up feedback useing my name, this sel...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay is now charging 10 precent selling fee's Canadian dollar only?

I am not using ebay any more… fee's are way high. Near imposable to actually contact ebay. Fees are auto withdraw ? Now not able to sell in USA funds?? AND…. Ebay charges FEES on shipping costs?? **bleep**, what company has ever charged or paid commi...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.