Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

PayPal Shipping Labels Being Returned

I use either Canada Post Light Packet or Small Package for shipments to both the US and International. All packages that I have mailed this week have all come back to me within a day or so. Canada Post says it's a PayPal issue and PayPal says it's a ...

invoiced for a month in advance?

Just got my invoice for Oct 15 On it is my store fee for Sept 15 to Oct 15 as expected but also is a monthly fee for Oct 15 to Nov 15. Why am I being billed for 2 months?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

'eBay Surveys Sellers on Changes to Fees and Search'

In the words of Dorothy Parker, "What fresh hell can this be?" http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m09/i18/s01 "eBay is surveying sellers on a host of issues ranging from fee structure to a radical new approach to search. In its letter to selle...

• 45 replies
  • 1 helpful

Why is my buyer getting this message?

I had a buyer purchase 2 items and asked if I could send a combined shipping invoice. She said I get the error message :The seller does not offer combined shipping discounts. The seller has disallowed combined payments and shipping discounts. Please ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Incorrect "Paid - Ship now" notifications

Does anyone know why I might be now getting these notifications on items already sold, delivered and feedback received from buyers? When I click on the notification in the mobile app, nothing shows up. Quite confusing.ideas or solutions much apprecia...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Has anyone else been ripped off?

Ordered a plant from seller. Took a month to get here. Didn't look good upon arrival. Emailed him regarding this and he said "give it time to get new leaves". Trusted him so I gave it a month. Emailed him back and he said that the plant was doing wor...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'm not getting email notifications for items listed anymore??

Starting yesterday I'm not getting them anymore? I wandered through my preferences, and everything looks to be correct, so I'm presuming at this point that it is a glitch. I use the emails to place the item numbers on my items, whilst this continues ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Work around for the PayPal Ship Now being removed

This has worked for me to print shipping labels for non PayPal paid items.From the eBay Sales Manager click the print label link, of the non "Paid" itemThat will open the usual Paypal shipping page without most of the details filled in.See this image...

PayPal ShipNow Work Around.jpg
  • 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why do "watchers" not "buy it Now"?

I have numerous " buy it Now" items listed, and some of them have watchers. Do they not understand the Buy it Now concept?

What Canadians should keep in mind when voting

What Canadians should keep in mind when voting: The Harper government managed to sink Canada into the deepest amount of debt in the history of the country. Harper's government also achieved record trade deficits for Canada. Harper's government reduce...

MC098 Suspicious buyer for item

Very strange situation I am facing today.... on Sept. 30, a buyer sent an offer for one of my items. I accepted it the following day. After 4 days, I sent a friendly reminder to the buyer as I usually do, but no response. On day 5, I opened an UID. T...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Fed Ex offer

Anyone else get this Fed Ex offter - do ya think it's any good? 

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback Question

Why is it that sellers on ebay always want to wait for me to leave seller feedback before they leave buyer feedback? Presumably there should be no real connection between the two actions. I bid on items (or use the Buy Now option) and then pay for th...

Mobile app, "Paid - ship now" notification incorrect - item already delivered.

I sold 2 items within a listing (multi-stock). Both have been since delivered to their respective buyers, feedback received from both - all good. Now on the mobile app, I am getting a "Paid, ship now" notification...which I can't delete, which is not...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Reserve price

When a potential customer asks your reserve, what do you answer them?

Chargeback For Unauthorized Payment

Paypal refund a buyer money for an item purchased plus chargeback fee of $20 because the person filed a chargeback for "Unauthorized Payment"?I sent Paypal the transaction showing that the item was shipped - although it did not have tracking. The per...

order 28 June 2015, UNTIL 16 September still not yet receive the purchase, can't apply money back,

order on 28 June 2015 and the order still not yet receive on 16 September, and the seller didn't respond to follow up and the money draw on 30 June through our credit card, is it weath to buy through Ebay, If I order 1000.00 who will grantee you can ...

Resolved! Creating a multiple variations listing.

I am trying to create a multiple variation listing for soccer jerseys as I have a couple different sizes of the same jersey. Ebay says that the category which I am trying to list in, Sports Mem, Cards and Fanshop with the sub category of Fan Apparel ...

What do you you do if you find out the item you purchased is a knock off

What do you do when you find out that the item you purchased is a knock off (not genuine as described ) but the time frame for claims through ebay has expired. I purchased a "Galaxy S5" and found out it was a reproduction after i took it in for repai...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! getting my funds from paypal

I marked my item as shipped in my ebay and I also uploaded a tracking number, however paypal is still holding my money for 21 days even after stating that we can get our funds faster at 7 days if we mark the item as shipped and upload a tracking numb...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A Perfect Example Of One Of The Major Things That Is Wrong With Ebay Currently!

2 Cassini searches. The only difference between the 2 is that the 2nd one has all of the Chinese garbage filtered out using advanced to specify North America only. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=murano+glass+perfume+bottle&LH_PrefLoc=2&_ftrt=90...

About Combined Invoices

I sold two items to the same buyer and in this case I want to ship separately because to combine them would push them into expedited shipping which would cost more. Is there a way to separate the invoices? It wouldn't be a problem but I don't think I...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.