Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Can the buyer request other shipping modes other than GSP

I was just wondering if the buyer can request other shipping options or are we all forced to use GSP?? I don't like to use it as it costs me 2 x the shipping money and an extra 2 weeks in the mail. I don't like that., I don't have money to waste.

Cancellation of an order due to address issues

Why does Ebay give a buyer 10 days to confirm they have received a refund when they have not even paid yet? New buyer wants time to pay as is moving. Many flags for me as to correct address I would ship to and Ebay is giving them 10 days to confirm r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

is it ethical to sell a replica rolex watch on e-bay?

hi, I would like to know if it is within e-bay rules to sell a nice imitation rolex watch. I would be very clear in the description, not to mislead anybody. I have seen other replica rolex's for sale on e-bay, clearly stating that it is a fake! I wan...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

A new 'Advanced Selling Listing Tool' is coming?

I broke out in hives when I read this: http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y15/m08/i31/s02 "eBay will launch a new selling tool later this year, and the company is seeking sellers to join an "Advanced Listing Tool" pilot program to provide feedback...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay reliably crashes IE

The last few weeks its been getting worse and worse - seems to be related to the sidebar advertising loading ( or getting stuck loading) Latest IE browser on win8.1

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Tracking Number while returning Item

I'm returning an item and ebay stated they will return my funds once the tracking number entered on their site indicates delivered. The problem I have is the tracking number from UPS won't be accepted in the "Add Tracking Details" of the return. It i...

Opting out of GSP.

Here is how you opt out of the GSP. http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/shipping-globally.html#opt_out I along with many of buyers will no longer support ANY seller using the program. It is a complete ripoff.

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyer does not want to pick his bid item ?

item already shipped to buyer but after 2 weeks and stay in post office.Buyer refused to pick it up !!!any suggestion to what will happen to seller pending money ? post office said item will return in next 10 days if he does not pick it up . seller c...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Fees Going Up for Many eBay Sellers

Now that I am retired I no longer care about getting $10,000+ payments through PayPal each month. However many sellers will be impacted by the recently announced PayPal fee increase (through the loss of the volume discount) the first in over ten year...

How to Succeed in Business

Father: I want you to marry a girl of my choice.Son : I will choose my own bride!Father : But the girl is Bill Gate’s daughter.Son : Well, in that case…OK” Next Day: Father approaches Bill Gates.Father : I have a husband for your daughterBill Gates :...

September 2nd 2015 Weekly Session

Hello Canadian eBayers, September already!? Yup. Continuing with the new format, I'll leave this thread open for most of the day and come reply to your posts on & off throughout. Here are the bugs reported in the last few sessions which I am still tr...

Shipping cost confuse

Hi Guys, I'm selling lcd tv mount and also someones too, please check the item: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Mount-It-MI-2065L-TV-Wall-Mount-Bracket-with-Full-Motion-Swing-Out-Articulat-/231625670456?hash=item35edf73f38 this store selling tv mount from 30$...

Boicot to EBay from Mexico and Canada on import fees

For us Mexicans and Canadians with the NAFTA (North America Free Trade Agreement) we don´t pay any import fee on ítems of low Price and this policy of EBay to charge for import fee is a total scam because they are taking this money into his pocket be...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

UPC Problem -- Again!

You'll recall we went through a period when UPC codes were not carried over when we "relisted" or "sold similar". Then the issue was resolved and everything ran smoothly. Today I was re-listing unsold items which had all ended within the past week. I...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Buyers have suspicious user names and zero feedback (new signups)

I've had 4 buyers in the past couple days with zero feedback and usernames like "smit.us.0uv7gg" and "grov_smiyn_ykfdez" (not actual examples, but similar) They have normal names and addresses, but I'm nervous to ship out to what looks like a spammy ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Product Identifier error: UPC missing 'value'?

This morning, one of my perfectly-good listings is giving me a 'recommendation' to fix it and when I try to do so, rejects the correct UPC as 'missing a value' but it isn't. Anyone seen this and what does it mean? I tried the usual 'add a zero' and i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cant find item in purchase history and cant track item with tracking number

Hi, I recently purchased a gift for my girlfriend.I used her adress as the shipping adress since I want it to get to her as a surprise. I made the purchase, got a tracking code. The seller even sent me a pic of the product after she had wrapped it, a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

trying to get address confirmation from buyer no response so I come here.

So on Friday I contacted a buyer asking if hes sure his address was right because It is missing a number were the street is.. Got no response so I ask here. He is new to ebay so I can't look at any history he has. The person lives north Ontario won't...

Relist a Canceled item

I tried to sold my first item (buy now or best offer) on eBay yesterday, and to my surprise, received an request for invoice from a USresident (wasn't keen on shipping internationally but since the buy made a compelling case I agreed ed to it). Howev...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

What do i do when something i never committed to buy pops up on my account twice?

OK, so i ordered a phone from seller and paid right away. Later i checked my buying/committed to list and the item was the only thing there. 2 days pass and i log in only to find 2 of the same different items in my committed to buy list sold by the s...

How can I provide a tracking number if I am not given one?

How can I provide a tracking number if I am not given one? I went through eBay / PayPal to print a shipping label and prepay for shipping through Canada Post. I dropped the parcel at the post office, they did not give me anything. I reprinted the shi...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.