Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

WHY DOES EBAY NOT MAKE THERE EMAIL VISIBLE

BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT PEOPLE EMAILING THEM... QUESTION WHEN YOU LIST AN ITEM WITH A RESERVE PRICE, THERE IS A FEE... IF THE ITEM DOESN'T SELL DO YOU STILL GET CHARGED THE RESERVE FEE

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 helpful

How Do I Increase My Listing Limit?

I have only listed 2 items this month but it says \i am at my limit.I have some items that I listed a few months ago that automatically get listed?Can I please get this changed>

Resolved! Canadian Stamps P+10 worth?

So we are fully aware that P stamps or permanent stamps remain at going daily rate for Canada Post standard stamps. We recently purchased a lot of below face stamps here on ebay and receive a few marked P+10. When we look on the web these are describ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Leaving feedback?

Hi, I wanted to know if I should provide feedback before or after I receive my product? Thanks, Gerry

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Seller advertising free shipping, asks for shipping money after sale...

This turned-out to be a rather strange experience. In a recent BUY NOW transaction, a seller listed an item as free shipping. The payment and shipping section contained free shipping exceptions by postal-code regions such as A2H through ... and so- o...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spoof e-mail

So I got my very first scam eBay message e-mail (which did not show up in my eBay account since it's obviously fake). In the e-mail, the non-existent customer claimed that he paid me $500 USD for a new PSP (which I do not have). He also said he had c...

• 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Buyer with 0 feedback and brand new account bought my item. Tips ?

So a brand new account made today, just bought a 500$ iPhone 5S. I usually have buyers with 20+ feedbacks, but it's a first. Is there anything I should do to completely avoid scams ? I already somewhat have a plan which is the following :500$ insuran...

seller changed shipping cost

Hi, I offered $25 on an item listed at $47 and it was accepted. My original shipping address was Canada which I felt was very elevated in shipping cost so opted for my US address which was listed at $6. When I requested a change of invoice the seller...

How many differnt countries can I set different shipping prices for?

Hi, I would like to know if I can set specific shipping prices for 37 countries. Each country will have a different shipping price? Is this possibe? As if you list manually you can only set 5 different shipping prices. Thanks in advance for anyone wh...

eBay rules

If somebody take chance and press button to late ,it shows on this bid. The bid is suppose to finish at 20:30 pm, not at 20:30:01 pm, I am the winner of this item. It happan yesterday Item no. 111654713983

International sales and return shipping costs and method

I have just read the new user agreement and found absolutely nothing about international sales as far as returns, who pays, under what conditions, method used, costs etc. Ebay has been evading this issue since they instituted their stupid return poli...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Need to post a message on my listings.....How?

I am going to be away for a period of time and would like my potential buyers to know, that if they buy un item it will not be shipped until a certain date. How do I post a message on my listings?

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I handle a case where item not received and a few days later, item shows up

back in my mailbox, with a sticker from Canada Post that address is non-existent/incorrect. I use copy/paste when preparing my envelopes, so it is not my error. Last time this happened I refunded the amount, prepared another listing and the purchaser...

Really bad time with Turbo Lister, editing, and shipping costs

I am having a lousy week. It appears Turbo Lister has mad a bunch of changes that are horrendous.You used to be able to edit bulk items with no problems. Now if you try, a lot of the fields are blank and you can't figure out what some of them are. I ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

anyone have had to buy from ? never received item

do not buy from he sent me a shipping number that has disapear after a while on post canada tracking no more tracking. he sent me another tracking number and it doesn't work and tell me that all i have to do is look with canada post that maybe they l...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can I offer free shipping on my listing when it costs more to ship within Canada

I am trying to offer free shipping within Canada to save on shipping fees but its so much more expensive than shipping to the US. I live in Ontario and if I want to ship this specific item to Vancouver its $13.88. To the US, its $8.13. And sometimes ...

Did Not See That I Received Feedback

Greetings, I sold my first item on eBay on April 12th. I did not receive payment. I sent the Buyer a message and received no response. After 7 days I started a Non-Payment case. Today I get a message that the Buyer paid. That's great right.., or is i...

List your collectibles Free, up to 100 items auction-style

List your collectibles Free, up to 100 items auction-stylePay no insertion fees on 100 auction-style listings in collectibles categories. Learn MoreStart: 01/05/15 00:00:00 EDTEnd: 01/06/15 00:00:00 EDTAvailable at ebay.ca,cafr.ebay.ca Lasts a month,...

Argh!! 'cannot reply to expired message'...

I purchased an item which was offered with the possibility of some further customization ("3-5 days"). I negotiated with the seller to do my desired customization, which was fairly elaborate, and could reasonably be expected to take 3-5 WEEKS. Howeve...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Website broken: item shown as "Delivered" when it's not (not even close)

I purchased an item. 201329260111 is the magic number for those who can use it. When I look in "My eBay" "Orders" section it shows the item with a big green tick and "Delivered". But it's certainly not delivered. In fact I'd be in awe if it was - it ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Same problem with my parcel. Says tracking number invalid ..RO13123357CN.. can someone find it?

Have tried various tracking options, all that have been suggested by other EB members but no success. Can anyone help find this for me..... RO13123357CN...... from China to Canada.. Had the same problem once before with the same item from another sel...

What is the best way to return an item that is not as described/not working to the seller?

It was listed and described as used, but working. When it was delivered to me it did not function properly. Specifically, it would turn on when power was supplied to it but the core functions would not work. It is a digital tape cassette recorder. Wh...

How to cancel auto relists

I have somehow got a couple of my items on auto relist inks - was never my intention - not exactly sure hopes it happened but I can't see where to change this. Can anyone help with this? Thanks.

Resolved! Ebay Business Expense Claim

HiI am willing to invest some money on my eBay business Office Please let me know if I can claim them as business expense . 1. I have 1 bed room apartment no basement , no garage no extra space so I am willing to claim half of my living room as eBay ...

My experience, changing thinking around self-insurance costs?

A couple days ago I had a multi-sale to a buyer. When I was going through my process, I noted that while the ship to address was in the USA, the ID said it was registered to Nigeria. So this raises it one notch on the “worry about” (AKA spider senses...

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.