Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Msg From ebay HUGE SAVINGS ARE COMING

I received an email in my Hotmail account this morning that looks like it came from ebay, but looks odd. Did anyone else get an email in the subject lineHuge Savings are coming

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

The buyer does not agree to cancelling transaction .Can I still open unpaid item case? (scam)

Hi, I was selling my iPod Touch 4 on ebay, and it says it was purchased, and asked me sent a invoiceThe guy asked me to ship to Nigeria instead of America for his Nephew and asked it shipped for 90$ using USPS Express, and there is no USPS in Canada ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

case closed. Item never received

October 7 I've made a purchase from seller. The seller gave me a wrong trucking number ( the correct one I got only after the case been decided in seller's favor). Item never was delivered to me or received! It was shipped to the wrong address! And n...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling Stamps

Hello allI had previously asked the best way to sell a large amount of stamps I had found in the bottom of 2 boxes purchased at an estate sale.Thanks to all of you who responded and assured me I would have to keep on working !What is the final value ...

Crossing the border to ship items

Hi there....Just wondering if crossing the border to ship sold items is difficult.....IE lots of paperwork declarations added costs....i live near the Windsor border and Canada post rates are a killer as we all know.......any insights would be apprec...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Opening a dispute delayed

As a buyer and seller, I see both sides of the coin. In this instance, I'm the buyer with a gripe. I purchased an item going on three weeks. The sellers listed shipping 1 day after payment clears. I paid via Paypal immediately. My account is confirme...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

getting stiffed

The last 2 times i saw a set of 1971 o pee chee hockey cards sell on ebay they sold for 2500.00 My set that was in fantastic shape and much better than those 2 sold for peanuts 841.00 This i guess is why you have a reserve on your items. lesson learn...

SNAD and Global shipping..

I just got an item I bought from the USA w/global shipping.. Paid w/PP through credit card. total was $56..$25 for the item$15 for shipping w/seller$16 for Global I was shipped the the wrong item.. I opened a PP dispute and the seller responded "ship...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

What to do - buyer receives item, leaves positive feedback, then a week later wants order cancelled.

This is confusing. I have shipped an item to a new customer ( locally - usually 2 days delivery time ) and he acknowledged receipt by leaving positive feedback 3 days later, at which time i left positive feedback for him. It is now exactly a week lat...

Resolved! why is shipping info blank

I won my auction, paid for it, and it was shipped to me (supposedly). However when I click on my tracking number there is very little info. The seller keeps promising me a postal number but has many excuses as to why he/she never sends me the info. I...

Resolved! Positive feedback question

I have a buyer who is being nit picky with the condition of a 70 year old item the I believe that the condition was well described in the description. He has already left positive feedback. Can a dispute be opened if the buyer has already left positi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can i not leave a feedback for a ebay seller who never delivered the item purchased?

I purchased an item from and paid promptly. The item was never delivered. I contacted the seller after 30 days and was told that it was shipped and the seller provided a tracking # for an item in some oversea location that haven't moved at all since ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are other sellers seeing an increase in hacker bidding?

I am getting 2-3 hacker bids on inactive accounts now per month. You can tell as they are long inactive, select higher priced or relisted items, never respond to emails or invoices and it ties up my items for relisting while I wait out the cancellati...

How is the percentage positive feedback calculated?

Recently had issues with a seller that had 100% feedback. I looked at his feedback after the issue, and he has several negative reviews from over a year ago, he obviously does not sell regularly on Ebay, but his score was 240 with 100%. How is the 10...

I bought an item today but its not in my Purchase History, It took my money but will I get the item?

So it being Christmas soon, I bought my girlfriend a pricy gift. Now... With the money token out of my bank I assumed I purchased the item but according to my "Purchase History" on Ebay... I have no purchases? Could this be because I deleted my E-mal...

How to dispute a defect?

I received an undeserved defect about 6 days ago. A familiar story with many Sellers. How do I dispute it? Here is what happened. A buyer opened a request (The buyer didn't receive the item) on November 15th. Here is part of the message the buyer sen...

Resolved! THAT'S A NEW ONE ON ME!

My seller has his contact information "listed as private" - ebay Customer Service says that my seller is blocking their information FROM THE SITE.That is why I cannot obtain their contact information through Advance Search from the site (because they...

What is a general number % on total fee costs

I sell once in awhile and just need a general number thanksFor example on coins? I'm bad with numbers.I know it is all standard but just forget and need a general guideline.

bidder who wants to retract his bid on active auction

i have someone who has bid on one of my items, the listing is still active, but he emailed me to state he found a cheaper item and want to retract his bid. i told him a bid is a bid and there is no retracting. am i correct in saying this thanks

• 6 replies
  • 1 helpful

Where did the currency converter go in PayPal?

I've looked everywhere but I can't find the currency converter in the new version of PayPal. The Help menu says it's located with the financial information in the Profile section. But I don't see it. What I did find, however, is some stranger's name ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a New Listing be an Automated Relist?

If yes, is there a way to tell? I looked in the item description for any revisions for some indication, but of course there mayn't be any there.Can you tell and if so, how can you tell? (When the seller is incommunicado).My seller's last known activi...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.