Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

shipping charge changes

What do I do about a seller who listed an item with a shipping charge of $5.83 but after I bought the item, seller is saying shipping charge is now changed to $19.58 and is giving me option of cancelling purchase. What are my rights?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Unpaid item.

What is the unpaid assistant action?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Canadian $ vs US $

Why are all items I look at for purchase showing prices in canadian money, not US Dollars? http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R2.TR10.TRC0.A0.H0.XTrail&_nkw=trail+camera&_sacat=0

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anti fur add

I don't come to ebay to be hammered at by the over the top, strident. anti-fur lobby! When I click on an add for 'hip fur' I don't want a lecture from the intolerant and bullying anti-fur lobby! Ebay is not the place for this. Give it a rest!

managing best offers

Have an item out for best offers. Have received two. Fact is I have two items. Can I accept both?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I cant answer questions on my adds.

When I try to answer questions on my adds it will not let me. I go to messages and the spot I am supposed to write in isnt there. What is going on.

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

seller is a LIAR SCAMMER

This is a LIAR SCAMMER seller in eBay selling JUNK to SCAM buyers for quick money. When I received the junk faucet, it totally different from my request so it cannot be used in my country. I've clearly sent message when placing my order, saying "if s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller excepted my first bid in a e-mail.Now they want more money.can they do this?

I e-mailed the seller and asked them if they would except my amount bid. They replied yes. That to just make the offer and they would see to it that it would be excepted. Now the seller wants more money for the item. Is the seller able to do this? Do...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New Ebay Money Back Guarantee rule or Scammers Apreciation Even

Apparently Ebay forces Seller to accept returns and pay shipping back for an item being returned from DIFFERENT CONTINENT ! not even different city from original delivery address.Ebay resolution center agent said : People are travel!!Item was shipped...

When is the right time to open a dispute for a seller that is likely not to ship an item?

So, I won an auction for a Galaxy Note Smartphone (Item 161464831882) last Tuesday. Stupidly, I didn't look at the girl's feedback before I won the auction, and she has a negative feedback from a guy that never got his smartphone (she re-listed it on...

Ebay is cheater and its sellers are cheater will compain to Consumer forum

Hi, Seller do cheat with me by putting me in waiting state so I will cross the 45days refund/replace guarantee time period. This type of cheating can do every seller. I bought below item on 15 August 2014 then seller updated the status that item is s...

Good News for Toronto.

Olivia Chow did not win the election for Mayor ! John Tory may turn the city around and help it become a world class city.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

It won't let me change my phone number?

I go to my account settings. Then under change name and address normally it would be under there to change a phone number. Then I get directed to a page, then they send me a pin to a number that doesn't exist because I entered it in one digit off. I ...

pot tv

Just noticed anti pot TV ads on TV,is this to protect our kids are Harpo's cheap trick to go after JT........ Not pro or con but seems another negative ad if we really know why it's being showed. What cha think am I off track?

Ebay selling ethics - advice please

I am relatively new to ebay. A few days ago I noticed an auction item of interest with a "buy it now" option with free shipping in USA & Canada. I clicked on "buy it now" and my Pay Pal transaction could not be completed on the spot as there was no s...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do I ask a question to eBay?

I had an item in my watch list (#321504182567) and I put a bid on it. The time was counting down and I watched it end and the screen said "congratulations"... I was the winner.After the auction ended the page updated and the item was in my "won" colu...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do you contact eBay?

There's no number, email address or customer representative to help you with any problems.for people with mobile apps, wouldn't it be great if eBay actually gave you an alert to say it's been 25 days since you purchase this item, i think it would rea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't make a payment !

Something is wrong with ebay,ca checkout today ?I can't make any payment, the site is just keep loading forever

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

flag

Next to English on top, it shows a Canada flag mine should be the US flag how do I change it?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

item

I want to cancel 281450568416 because thé price is very expensive with the deliv + nationalisation Thanks you

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.