Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

seller

I purchased 5 battery pack phone chargers from his guy months ago and when I didn't receiver it I contacted him and he said something must've happened at the post office and he was going to resend it. I waited again and it never came so I asked him f...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do i leave feedback for multiple items at once?

How do I leave feedback for all my items at once? All the sellers have been perfect and I could give them all 5 stars and positive feedback. I have about 150 items to leave feedback for so it would take a fair bit of time to go through them one by on...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

i purchased a watch which i returned to the seller for a refund that i have not yet received

I purchased a watch on e bay. The watch did not work. I sent it back to the seller as agreed upon for a total refund. Now that the seller has both my money and my watch he has refused to issue my refund. I need HELP.Michael Marcus

Customer service

The lack of customer service is a joke. I put up a post and they delete it? No foul language just the truth.Im tired of this **bleep** everytime yoy call get the same prerecorded message. I call i. Est time 2 mins nothing for 15 mins then they cant h...

Resolved! Opened a case in the resolution center, click take action and case info is unavailable what do i do?

hi,i recently sold an item and the buyer changed her mind.i then opened a case in the resolution centre to cancel the order so i could get a credit fee.7 days later the buyer hasn't responded to my request to cancel the order.When i click take action...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where the heck can I find information on old auctions I have won? There is no way to do this anymore

There is no way to find information any longer on auctions I have won previously. Once I have passed the one month mark, I can find no further information on something I bought 2 or 3 months ago. Its like history doesn't exist. Ebay support is non-ex...

Can't ask seller for an accurate price for shipping

I've recently added a bunch of Buy It Now items to my cart. They're all from the same seller, and the seller offers combined shipping, as well as shipping discounts. Here's where things start to break down. eBay is doing a TERRIBLE job of calculating...

About feedback revision request from seller...?

I'm wondering what others would do about a feedback revision request.I received dirty items & had to wash them. They are ok now & I did not ask for a refund, but I didn't think I should have to wash them... I follwed the seller's request on their lis...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

is a THEIF

I bot a tablet from it showed up broken I emailed him he wanted to refund me $18.00 on a broken tablet I payed $100.00 good profit A THANK YOU EBAY FOR ALL YOUR HELP  I sent pics first day I got it NOW THEY tell me its to late THE FIRST DAY IT GOT HE...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Selling product ! !

I bid to win a 98 Window operating system over week ago about $6.00. It is pretty cheap!! The shop called in Toronto open a cancelling case through Ebay right after I won. I refused unless the seller give an explaination. The case closed and I feel b...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How can you shut down a member who is consistenly taking money but not sending product?

There is a seller who takes payments for products but doesn't send them. My experience with this seller is after contacting and saying item never arrived, they said not to go to the resolution centre as the same item was shipped again. Never arrived ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SHOPPING CART EMPTY

SHOPPING CART EMPTY I had a number of items selected to purchase for xmas gifts yesterday in my shopping cart..at least 8 items and today i went in to finish the shopping and my shopping cart is empty..they were all there yesterday with a running tot...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

frustrated with ebays lack of consideration for buyers

examples of this increased shipping rates , increased shipping rates to Canada can be free to U.S. but huge to Canada another example is an auction I was watching for 20.00 , seller cancels shortly before ending time and when asked states there was a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Raising Shiiping Fee/Price

Hi fellow eBayers.This is my first time using this, please forgive me if I make a mistake. Yesterday I purchased two pairs of shoes. The both listings well, all of her listings stated free Internationl shipping. I decided what the heck, why not, I of...

Resolved! Buyer Beware

Picked up a vintage Colecovision game system on EBay with power cord and 10 games, the buyer lives in Texas and so does my brother-in-law whom we planned on visiting any ways. So I bought it back in February and had it shipped to Texas. I finally got...

accidentally clicked "mark as paid"

One of my item got sold,the buyer haven't paid yet but i accidentally clicked"mark as paid".I think this item shows "paid" now which is not ,so what can i do?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.