Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Fake no brand Micro SD Card

I bought 5 no brand micro SD memory cards from 5 different sellers. All of them are fake. 3 of them are 32GB and 2 of them are 16GB What I did are as follows:1. Copy data to the micro SD until it is full.2. Compare the data on the micro SD against th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A listing has a "commItted" instead of "buy now" tab.

A listing has a "committed" tab instead of a "bid" or "buy now". I clicked on it to get more info on shipping, handling, and import fees and its telling me now that I'm buying it. I've searched all over Ebay and see no explanation for this buying cho...

How can I delete a list?

I have created lists (My Lists) that I do not use and do not want. How can I delete them?

Ebay doesn't recognize any Toronto postal codes. Fix this **bleep** already.

I've lived in two different locations in Toronto, both places have existed for many, many years and yet Ebay keeps saying the postal code is invalid for selling or for buying/checking shipping prices. I shouldn't have to go through a dozen fake posta...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Contacting the seller

I put a bid on an item then bought the item at sale price. Now the seller wants me to send another payment for the same item and has opened a case. How do I appeal?

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Q: Delete Search History

We used to be able to delete specific items from our "previously searched" list by bringing that item up in the search field (when eBay's "suggestions" are turned off) and then deleting that word or term from the list. Some time ago, eBay turned off ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't contact ebay by email?

I can't pay an item because ebay says "One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected" even thought there's a shipping cost on the item page. The seller doesn't reply to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cannot see nomore the item i bought and paid for

I bought a dress and I wanted to see if it had been shipped and i get this msg : Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restrict...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

item not received resent and not received again and now

item bought with paypal on may 4 1214. i waited till june 18 1214 not recieved so i contacted seller they agreed to resend and i waited till aug 20 1214 and nothing again so i contacted again they said they will refund some of the money paid but felt...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do I cancel a transaction over 45 days?

I sold an item but it must have got lost in the mail and the buyer never received it, so I had to refund their money. I want to cancel the transaction now to get my eBay fees back but the resolution centre says I can't because it's over 45 days old. ...

why is ebay destroying it self

i dont get iy the new ebay is destroying itself,with all the new bs the top rated sellers are are loosing their status to make even more money for ebay,at the cost of buyers going elsewear,,real sad what ebay has done,,if i was working for ebay i wou...

Signature confirmation Canada Post

Hello fellow ebay sellers, I have a question regarding signature required from Canada Post. As I know, items that are valued or sold over $250 must require a signature confirmation and insurance in order to protect the seller. The question I would li...

(oops ... payment method set up with your eBay account

I'm trying to re- list an itemand (oops ... shows up with this messageWe noticed that you don't have a payment method set up with your eBay account. As soon as you take care of this, you'll be able to list more items.how do I fix thisThanks Karlo

how do i contact a seller

How do I contact the seller ? The ring I purchased is advertised as '925 Sterling Silver' but during the sizing process at the jewellers, it was found to NOT be 925 Sterling Silver and portions of the band have discoloured. Thank you.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel a Purchase

I recently signed onto ebay and didn't realize that the product I purchased was going to cost me 2 1/2 times as much because of exchange, tariffs and shipping. I now know I have to buy within my country and have to figure out how to specify that. I d...

Resolved! import and duty fees to Canada

Anyone know what kind of duty and / or import charges apply to shipping to Canada? I want apair of boots over $200 but not sure how much extra would be charged at the border . Thanks.

No Longer a Feedback Date on eBay.com

I guess a lot of you have noticed that there is no longer a date indicated with a buyer's feedback on eBay.com (still shown on .ca). Instead it shows "Past 1 Month; Past 6 Months; Past 12 months ....". So many changes! I have a picture in my mind of ...

• 2 replies
  • 2 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.