Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Selling in Canada

Why are sellers listings coming through on ebay Canada when they aren't willing to ship to Canada. This is ridiculous. As well, I am purchasing nothing compared to what I used to purchase because of global shipping. It is the biggest ripoff going. It...

Item Not Received even after 60 days have elapsed

I have purchased an item on ebay but have never received it despite the fact that the seller kept saying that he will resend the item. Now that 60 days have elapsed since my purchase. As the seller probably thinks that I have no recourse against him ...

how to withdraw bid

how to withdraw bid I change my mind and would like to with draw my bid

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

invoice not getting paid

what to do if buyer dont pay invoice after i send it to them i have two people that haven't paid yetthanks moe

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

where did my `about me' page go?

Hi,I used to have a fairly nice about me page and recently, when you click on the ` about me ' page, you just get my profile page.Appreciate any input.

Have YOU Been Notified of the New Free Listing Promotion Starting August 26th?

So far, I have seen a thread started by another Canadian seller (as usual) who received an email yesterday afternoon. I have also been notified (as usual) in an email from e-commerceBytes:http://www.ecommercebytes.com/cab/abn/y14/m08/i26/s03 "open to...

Canada Post Customs Forms Online

Is anybody else having trouble printing the Customs forms online, when I hit the Bar Code to print off it goes back to the fist page. I tried 3/4 times with the same results.

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Searching from Canada

When I do a search from Canada why is Ebay returning so many results from sellers who do not ship to Canada? It's getting worse and is a great waste of time, along with the hassles of the global shipping program are they trying to weed out Canadian b...

I lost my TOP RATED seller status

I think this is so unfair. The problem comes from the fact that my international (European buyers) open claims against me a couple of weeks after buying items that I CLEARLY listed as taking 5 to 8 weeks to reach them. I even write that they should N...

Address was correct, but registered item was returned. Refund or resending options?

This week an item was returned to me after being sent to Italy. It included an apology letter (polite Japan Post for you) that stated "reason unclear" for the mis-delivery. I've asked the buyer if he wants to have it re-sent. I do not believe JP woul...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

cancel a bid

how do i  cancel a mistaken bid

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why can't I see multiple variations option when selling a wrist watch?

When I sell a wrist watch on ebay I cannot list it with multiple variations (different styles) because ebay doesn't offer this option on my selling page. I am using the advanced selling tool on ebay.ca I've also tried on ebay.com and it doesn't give ...

How to fight other seller

I recently found out that some guy, who started selling a few months ago has stolen my listings (copy and paste from beginning till the end). I reported those listings to eBay a couple weeks ago - no action, reported again last week - still no action...

Seller added shipping fees. Clear violation of eBay rules. Seller filed UnPaid Items and closed case

seller added $77 shipping charge after the auction ended. His listing clearly says FREE SHIPPING TO CANADA. He won't respond to 6+ emails and proceeded to open an Unpaid Items Case against me. I contacted eBay twice, but they claim not being able to ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Offer

I don't have listing with best offer, but recently I have received many buyer send me messages if I willing take it less for my item.Is it becoming trend? I mean are you guys get similar increasing request if you were willing to accept offer on non b...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Keep hunting folks - Superman First Debut Comic cracks $3 million on Ebay

Item #311050328393 - $3.2m US. Interesting to know the seller's story behind getting this comic, news articles say it was stored in a cedar chest in an attic for years, which preserved it and kept the pages white. The kind of find the hunters out the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

TRS Status on eBay.com. Here we go again!

Received this message this morning from eBay.com by email (it is also in "My Messages": -----------------------------------------------------------------You're an eBay Top Rated Seller-----------------------------------------------------------------D...

How do I change my screen name?

I recently joined ebay and I don't remember setting this name for myself. How do I change it to something I like? Thanks, Jules

Verification tool is broken.

I've been trying to search for a Member but the verification tool doesn't work, I've even listened to the code, put in the proper #'s and it still says the code is wrong.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refunded buyer twice..

Buyer did not receive item so they opened a case. Ebay said to refund buyer so I did through Paypal. 2 Days later Ebay informs me that they have refunded the buyer and that I need to reimburse them! Who needs to go after the buyer for the double refu...

Tim Hortons bought by Burger King

http://www.thestar.com/business/2014/08/26/burger_king_confirms_deal_to_buy_tim_hortons_with_help_from_warren_buffett.html Merged company will headquarter in Canada to avoid high US corporate taxes. At the same time, our customers, employees, franchi...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.