Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Trudeau lambasted for visiting mosque linked to al-Qaeda recruitment

These minority votes will surely get the Libs elected. Go after Emery now Justin. OTTAWA - Justin Trudeau is being accused of "intellectual dishonesty" for his visiting a Montreal-area mosque that American government sources say has been an Al-Qaeda ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to withdraw a bid

how to withdraw a bid made a few minutes ago, seller states at the very end of the listing "replica"

How can I have an answer from EBAY . They SUCKS .

Why can I never reach EBAY ? It is so complicate ! Impossible to reach any body or any site. I bought quite a bit in the last 2 years. But first time that I realy need Help, I cannot have it.. The seller never answer my EMAILS, never send the items, ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 helpful

Bought 2 items, received only 1, customs declaration still said there were 2

I recently bought two identical items from a U.S. seller, totaling around $800. When I received the shipment a few weeks later, and paid the UPS brokerage & duties, there was only one item in the box, yet on the customs form, it clearly indicated the...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why is there not an option to review the products?

This is not really a site issue, but an area for improvement. Everywhere you buy, there are ratings and reviews of the products, except Ebay. Here the buying and selling history are rated and peoples experience with the products are ignored. I would ...

August 13th 2014 Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers, This week, on the heels of the 2014 Fall Seller Update announcement, Rodney, Ryanne and I will be joined by Sonu, from the Post Transaction team out of the San Jose headquarters. Please go ahead and start posting your question...

Ink seller's satisfaction rate misleading to potential buyers

I want to warn all buyers of INK CARTRIDGES, especially when buying in bulk (set of 4,6,10 etc) . If you cannot use the product within 30 days (Ebay) and 45 days (PayPal) then NEVER live feedback until you use last item. Once you will post good feedb...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

2014 Spring Seller Updates

Hi everyone, Please use this thread to discuss any of the topics announced in the Spring Seller Updates. Thanks,

How to change Canada dollars?

Let me know how to pay Canada dollars. I have got on the ebay.ca, and the seller is Ontario, but my computer shows US dollars. How can I change that?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Elect a terrorist government and suffer the results

10 quotes that explain the history of the Gaza conflict The origins"We are a generation that settles the land, and without the steel helmet and the cannon's fire we will not be able to plant a tree and build a home."This is from a funeral oration del...

• 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

Decieved by their own chief

Kwikwetlem Chief Ron Giesbrecht should resign, band councillor says http://news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/kwikwetlem-chief-ron-giesbrecht-should-resign-band-councillor-says Not bad a chief of 81 First nations makes 1 Million in a year ... Sounds like th...

Seller has nothing for sale...but I see feedback that indicates they are selling...

About a year ago a seller that I purchased some items from in a hassle free transaction, suddenly stopped listing items for sale.Recently I visited their page, and I can see feedback left that indicates that they are selling items, in fact they never...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

i feel a seller intentionally set a auction price lower then they would accept then canceled it.

i feel a seller intentionally set a auction price lower then they would accept then canceled it due to bids not reaching the price that they wish to sell for is this against any rules? i would not think it was so except that they did the same thing f...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

show hidden items icon

Ebay removed a entire page of purchased items before they're recieved. I'd found "Hidden Items Icon" to follow up found purchases now they are gone. I HAVE FEED BACK TO DO . Please show missing page of purchases +/or Hidden items icon. recieved leave...

do I have the right to refuse buy-it-now customer?

I have a 120$ phone being sold as buy-it-now. A buyer with 1 purchase history for a 5$ item purchased it and payed with paypal.The paypal account is not verified or attached to a credit-card. I am wary this can be a possible fraudulent purchase. Do I...

Store on vacation

AND! I am taking a real vacation. Stopped in Wheatley ON to see a fellow eBay seller Bob. Off down to Anderson IN to see another eBay friend. Now, I am in Pigeon Forge TN to talk business with another eBay seller. I don't have GPS and hardly use a ma...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

Non payment

Ebay useless for non paying buyers. Twice now and they have done nothing. Better to omit opening case and just give negative feedback for non payment

Your buyer claimed INR?

Check this what happened in Ohio. http://www.aol.ca/article/2014/08/08/ohio-postal-worker-caught-throwing-mail-in-dumpster/20944177/?icid=maing-grid7|canada-toshiba-win8|dl3|sec1_lnk2%26pLid%3D513014

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.