Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

call me?

hI, In an effort to buy a watch I feel I've been gouged. Listed at 89 dollars I've paid 174 dollars. Can you help me/ joseph tompkins . HELP

PayPal President David Marcus Steps Down

PayPal President David Marcus Steps Down, eBay CEO Donahoe to Fill in By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comJune 10, 2014 eBay CEO John Donahoe will find himself filling in again as head of PayPal after President David Marcus handed in his resignation. Mar...

How do I contact someone that purchased a product

About two years ago I was contacted out of the blue by a buyer about an item I purchased. He wanted my opinion before making his own purchase. Now I'd like to do the same thing. Not sure how to do this? Does anyone know how?

Seller removes listing!

Hello everyone. Recently I was bidding on a vintage pair of round eyeglasses from a seller in United Kingdom, England I do believe. The initial bid was very low and I was the only bidder. The listing ended over the weekend and being so busy I complet...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Additional item shipping charge

I've set up all my multiple item listings to have an additional charge per item. They're all showing, except the one for Canada. I know there's an amount in there. Thanks for any help.

how do I determine what model year my table top hockey game is with Toronto versus Montreal?

I have a Toronto Maple Leafs vs Montreal Canadiens Table Top Hockey Game made in Canada by Eagle Toys but am unsure of how I determine what year it is as there is no marking of it anywhere that I can see? Is there a particular piece of the game that ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Someone left me neutral feedback by mistake. How can I have this removed.

Someone accidentally left me neutral feedback. He had me confused with another seller. He has gone back and added to the feedback that he made an error and all was good with our transaction. Still I would like to remove the neutral as it counts again...

what sizes ordered and satisfaction

I was wondering if any buyers have bought dresses fro little girls and were satisfied with the sizing chart provided by the seller...mostly from China. did you find the measurements were accurate to the description? I want the princess dresses to tou...

one for you postie lovers

Shipped a small carton expedited from Toronto to Quebec city on Monday. Eta according to the CP site is next Monday.Is this the best service they can provide?

Resolved! Shipping fees I can not understand why ebay permits sellers to charge outrageous shipping fe

I can not understand why ebay allows sellers to charge outrageous shipping fees on many items. For example : I purchased a small soy sauce server for $15.00 the shipping fee was $21.00! I mean really, such a great site to shop - such fees just put me...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

how to add my new return policy to listings? Error message

I've been trying to update my return policy so it has more detail and specifies that returns must be in original packaging etc etc. I have finally figured out how to do this using a business policy that I drafted, but It wont let me apply the policy ...

reembolso de produto comprado e não recebido.

I contacted the seller and we hit that it would resend the product but did not, time passed and has no opening in the event. What can I do to get the injury?Product: 2.8 "LCD Full HD 1080P Car DVR Vehicle Camera Video Recorder Car Camcorder HDMI purc...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

New to ebay and i want to sell a cellphone, how do i know how much shipping will cost me?

I am new to ebay and i never sold anything on ebay. I want to sell cell phone and i dont know how much it will cost me to to ship that cell phone. I want to sell only to United States. How can i figure out how much shipping will cost me and how much ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Was just wondering how the winning bids work?

I bided on an item today and did not win, that's okay. When I check on the winning bid it was for the same amount as my bid according to ebay. Both were for five dollars. Did ebay make a mistake in the posting or what? When I made my bid it was alrea...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

buyers with 0 feedback

ebay need to add restrictions for buyers with 0 feedback?Many times they dont know what to do and how to use ebay.

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Will Never Sell Car on Ebay Again - Never Returned All FVF

I sold a car recently, and of course, buyer never paid or contacted me, no real surprise. I filed an unpaid item dispute. The final value fees ebay took from me when car sold was $60. They refunded $48, and $2 for picture pack. Why would they refund ...

Resolved! Checkout currency issue

Hi!I'm new to eBay so I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen or not. When I purchase something from eBay, it displays the product in U.S. dollars and under it, it shows the Canadian equivalent. I placed the item on my shopping cart and it'd displ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.