Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Do Free Listing Promotions Affect Your Sales?

Way back in 2000, eBay would have a listing promotion once a year. The number of listings would increase very substantially and many sellers would complain that their sales were negatively affected by the huge temporary influx of listings. Over the y...

variation items are messing up the search

Item 171029519755 Plastic pouch $0.99. USB Cable $14.95. When searching by price, item comes up with other $0.99 items. I reported this as browse manipulation. Amazon does this better (Ebay, hint hint), they search all variations as separate items an...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Seller is very unhelpful and I am considering leaving bad feedback

I purchased a bunch of items from a very unhelpful seller lately and, once I have had a chance to check out the items since I have not yet receive them, I am considering leaving bad feedback for my shopping experience.I haven't really left much bad f...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! My customer canceled sale, I refunded money and shipping to her ..how do I get my EBay fees back?

I am a new seller on EBay and this is my first sale cancelation.i refunded the customer her payment and shipping in full, but EBay still charged me the fees on shipping and the payment, as well as the Paypal fee. Is there any way to get these fees cr...

Watchers

What does the category "Watchers" mean?

Global Shipping Program

I was quite amused to read your website's discussion of your GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM which states that it makes it easier for buyers to purchase items from USA sellers and at competivie rates!! In fact as a Canada buyer you are now preventing me from...

• 19 replies
  • 4 helpful

Many technical difficulties are stopping me from browsing and buying on EBay

There is a Price Scanner that interrupts the windows of photos of items for sale. Many "bugs" that I have no idea how to keep away are stopping me from using the site. I need tech support.....otherwise the time to buy is over and I loose many chances...

Item Specifics Dissapearing.

I remember seeing some posts about this last summer but now it's happening to me on a regular basis... I post an ad and put in all item specifics that are pertinent to the item. Just like EB drilled into our heads that we should do....adding in a cou...

Canada Post shipping

Hi all.On January 13/2014 Canada Post increased the cost of shipping by "light packet USA" by 43.5% . It went from $2.99 to $4.28 cnd including taxes for weights up to 150 grams. Call Canada Post ands they claim increase was only 3.1%. PayPal has no ...

International day in "RICARMICland"...

5 Buyers today, all international: France, Spain, France, Switzerland, Greece. This seems to be happening a lot where on a good day:-most are from Canadaor-most are from USAor-most are International My backwards (aka optimistic) view to the "restrict...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I cannot access anything under the My eBay tab

.I cannot access anything in My eBay. I can't access anything under it. No list, saved sellers, purchase history, saved searches nothing. This has been going on for a couple weeks at least. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 feedback buyer account was made yesterday

Hey guys so i recently sold an item worth a decent amount of money (to me) and a buyer with 0 feedback purchased it. Keep in mind he/shes account has been made yesterday

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why would an item be removed?

I purchased 3 items from a seller, went to buy it now, paid for them, received positive feedback from them and the item is marked shipped but when I went back on the next day it says this: This listing was removed by eBay. If you already paid for the...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! item not recieved

Any advice for unhappy buyer? I ordered items from China. Seller has lots of sales and 99% positive feedback so I don't suspect he is dishonest. 45 days later items not received. Message sent. Response was "so sorry, I send again". I waited 45 more d...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay 2014 is a well-established two-tiered system of dealers and individuals. Maybe separate?

It seems like in the old days few dealers were on the site. It was composed mostly of individuals and lots of great deals were there in abundance. There were lots of bidding wars and it was generally fun and somewhat unpredictable. A great deal could...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

What GST/HST rates do I charge for each province?

I recently registered for a GST/HST Business Number and I'm a bit confused as to what tax rates I charge to each individual province (I live in New Brunswick, by the way). Would I be correct in charging 13% HST to NB, ONTARIO, NFLD. 14% to PEI. 15% t...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Highlights Benefits of Global Trade

eBay Highlights Benefits of Global Trade to Small Business By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comJanuary 24, 2014 eBay has been promoting its role in fostering international trade and recently hosted a trade delegation from Australia at its headquarters in...

What happened? Why is no one buying now? What has ebay done to cause this?

Seriously. I've been selling since 2004 and I understand natural lows and highs in sales. I check my category, magazine clippings, often, and the sell rate is usually somewhere around 20 percent. Now of 72000 llistings 950 sold, in that category. I h...

I can't list an item because ebay can't follow their own policies and guidelines.

One of the most frustrating things about ebay is their 'standards' that they put in place that can punish sellers (unfairly and grossly over the top IMHO) but they don't feel the need to follow their own. I wouldn't mind so much if it was just constr...

fake silver

How is it that these sellers from China can sell fake 925 sterling silver.They should be charged and punished

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.