Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Resolved! Global Shipping Program.

Can I cancel my purchase after I find out through PayPal check out its through this BS middle man scam"Global Shipping Program"?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 5 helpful

i HAVE BEEN BARRED FROM BUYING, WHY?

I do not understand for the past 2 months i was barred from buying. Just last week it was ok, actually i was able to purchase i small item and then the next day I am barred again from buying. Is there something wrong, I don't understand. D Baltazar

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

i purchase an item by mistake and seller wont cancelled the transaction ?

i purchase an item by mistake and seller wont cancelled the transaction ? seller says too bad you will get a strike from ebay........i've been on ebay for years never happen before ....it was a simple click mistake !!!! what should i do ? why wont th...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hyperwallet: sellers accepting payment method?

As claimed:"Can I Beam Cash to someone that doesn't have a hyperWALLET?Yes!The recipient receives an email notification of the Beam. They can then sign up for a hyperWALLET, and they will immediately be given the opportunity to accept or reject the B...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

why does ebay remove negative feedback from some sellers?

why does ebay remove negative feedback from some sellers? I left negative feedback on a seller i talked to him several times about an item i never received, he refused to do anything about it and told me to file a claim i did, won the case against hi...

I don't see any shopping carts anymore. If I select "Buy Now", can i change the shipping address

I don't see any shopping carts anymore where you can change shipping address. If I select "Buy Now", can i change the shipping address on a further page. I'm Canadian and having it shipped to the U.S. But when I select Buy Now, it shows the Global Sh...

Bought in one Id paid in another There is something wrong here

Hi Everyone Here is my problem. I had a buyer win an auction with one id, that was registered in the US, and I would have swore it was TexaseBay sent invoice based on US address I assume Item went unpaid.Buyer contacted me and said that their card wa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

South Korea??

so far what i heard is China stuff is terrible as they could be fake or deffective, what about South Korea, are they any better than China?

hidden charges

Bought an item for $12.50 USD including shippig. Invoice was for $12.50 for the item and shipping and an unexplained additional $12.50.Is this allowed?It's not in the ad anywhere

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Should I add GST & PST on the selling price?

I imported some small products from overseas, and I paid the tax (GST,HST,PST ?)during the customs clearance. Just opened the new shop under my business name at eBay , should I ask the buyer to pay the tax as well? if so, how should I figure out the ...

I have dozens of jaguar parts that I want to sell to one ebay seller. How do I find such a person?

My son was demolishing a motel, and his boss said, pick that car up and dump it in the dumpster. For the next two days I took parts off that car, because I couldn't see it destroyed. It was a jag after all. But I don't want to take the time to list e...

Is the following practice allowed? Additional charge not in the ad

Your invoice for eBay purchases: 2010 VANCOUVER OLYMPIC & PARALYMPIC COIN COLLECTION (QUARTERS & DOLLARS) (181302644169#) Inbox x eBay ebay@ebay.caJan 22 (2 days ago) to me eBay sent this message to Tim Fagan (justaman57).Your registered name is incl...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! What items sell better, Auction or Buy it Now? I'm new at selling.

Hi, I am new to selling on Ebay. So far have listed items as buy it now as my items for the most part are brand new and in factory packaging. I don't want low-ballers so didn't want to list them as auctions starting at 0.99 - but after reading some o...

What do I do if a seller threatens me if I will not leave positive feedback for an undelivered item?

I ordered a bracelet on the 17th of December.It should have been here by now, so I contacted the seller.They just replied to me and said that my package ended up not being sent til almost TWO WEEKS later.And told me that if I do not leave positive fe...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.