Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cruise anyone?

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/bestoftv/2013/06/05/exp-point-drew-griffin-cruise-ships.cnn&hpt=hp_t2&from_homepage=yes&video_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F#/video/bestoftv/2013/06/05/exp-point-drew-griffin-cruise-ships.cnn

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone having problems with eBay notifications when selling items?

I am receiving some emails saying items have sold a day late sometimes. This doesn't happen with all items, probably half of them. The email does seem to show up, sometimes after the items has been shipped. Sometimes I receive an email from PayPal sa...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do i track a store category?

How do you track categories in an eBay store. Looked high and low, and can't see it for looking! Any help appreciated.

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! heres my problem,sold some shoes to a guy that lives in Dominican Republic,,

so I sold some shoes to a guy in the Dominican Republic,but he has an address in the USA,,thats ok cause I don't ship over seas I told him,,so paypal had that USA address to ship to..now he finds out that the shoes had arrived at that USA address and...

Is Ebay Becoming American-only?

Hi, Through various observations, I have found that increasingly it seems that eBay is becoming an non-international (potentially american-only) venture with it becoming only a luxury-venture for anyone else in any other countries. Consider: 1. Shipm...

• 20 replies
  • 4 helpful

How do I change my method of payment?

I bought an item online and wanted to pay with Visa. I clicked that option but it went straight to paypal. My paypal account will not have the amount needed to pay for 6-8 days. I've set everything up to pay with Visa, but I can't find where to go an...

I Went Through A Ride Spot Check at 8:15 This Morning

Came around a curve on the Highway heading to a small town near here and there they were At Least 8 Police Officers were conducting it First time in 10 or 11 years I have encountered one and sure was not expecting it Not a problem on my part (I don't...

CANADA POST INCREASE/COSTS are No Longer Affordable to eBay Sellers

I would like to comment on the new Canada Post Shipping changes effective January 14, 2013. eBay Canada Sellers will slowly faze out selling due to the changes implemented by our friendly, unionized Canada Post. After doing the research, it appears U...

Resolved! There must be an easier way lol!

Hi, you know for the longest time I've been meaning to ask this question, but like always thought I could figure it out for myself. But got frustrated this a.m. For example, if I'm looking at merchandise from a particular store and click on Shirts & ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problem with automatic Echecks generation

Please join me in Petitioning, Ebay Corporate // Pay Pal (it financial enforcement agency) from recklessly withdrawing funds from our accounts with out prior consent nor notice! HELP US & YOUR SELF NOW Here is our story. We were making our usual mont...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone out there who owned a 1983 Yamaha Seca 900 American or Canadian

Looking for someone who owned 1983 Yamaha Seca 900 and replaced there original exhaust with after market. If by chance you or someone you know may have kept the original exhaust system. Hanging in the barn or workshop. I need to replace mine and am t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

can I have 2 shipping addresses?

I now have a secondary shipping address in Sweetgrass Montana because some eBay members will not ship to Canada Can I register this secondary address? Thanks, Mark

how can I send my paypal ID number to the seller to get my refund?

Hello, the seller is asking for my PayPal ID number so he/she may give me my refund for the item sold to me, the PayPal ID number is my email address and due to the EBAY restrictions I am not able to send an email address through my messages. Please ...

Resolved! Will someone please tell me why they don't ship to certain countries ?

HI EveryoneThank you for your time I would like to make an 'excluded countries" list but I don't know why sellers don't ship to certain countries. I understand not shipping International Surface. But if I ship with insurance I don't understand the pr...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

mistake entering bid

like a dummy I entered $1,580.00 instead of $150 on a purchase?what do I do to change it?Thanks in advance,Ralph

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

how i do for a combined shipping the cost is always the full for each article

When the article is in'' buy it now'' mode, I pay always the full cost for the shipping of each acticle from a same sellerBecause i need to pay now each article. What is the process for combined shipping in ''buy it now'' mode to reduce the shipping ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I would very much like to resolve an issue that I have with what I consider as unreasonable US ship

I would very much like to resolve an issue that I have with what I consider as unreasonable US shipping charges being listed by the sellers. Is the issue with the US shipping calculator or are we looking at gouging practices? What gives?thanks in adv...

Resolved! How by-pass innapropriate legals restrictions?

Hello, I sell a lot of items without problem. When I try to sell LEGO, I receive the classic message: ''Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an eff...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.