Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Cash Back from Paypal

Has anyone else received cash back from paypal with a notice to enjoy it? Nice surprise but ?????

the buyer received the item but i accidently refund the money

The buyer open a case and claim that he didnt received the item. So I provided the tracking number and the tracking number shows that the item had arrived and been delivered to the buyer. I try to contact the buyer but he didnt respond and while I tr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is ebay now charging import tax ?

I purchased an item and didn't find out until payment that there was a an import tax of nearly 24%. I think the import tax should be noted as: subject to import tax. NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. When did ebay start charging import tax?

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Haven't received an item

I paid for an item on November 27th 2013 and have still not received it. I have contacted the seller and haven't heard back from them. I have since noticed that 2 other people who have ordered this item have not received it either. What can I do abou...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sales tax

Why is a US business charging me provincial sales tax on my order? then I have to pay the exchange rate on the tax too. That's not right, provincial tax is paid in Canadian funds.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

More time required to leave feedback while doing defective product exchange (china seller)

It would be nice if we could get a feedback time extension. some times the feedback time expires while a dispute is being settled and we can't leave feedback at the end of the process. Is there a way to extend time for feedback?

PayPal refund fees

Sorry in advance if this has already been discussed, but I can't find any info. about it.I have purchased several items and a few of them I have not received. After 2 months or more of not receiving it, I inform the seller. If the seller refunds my p...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I placed a bid today, but received no e-mail confirmation.

How ca I find out of my bid is registered ? I have not ever not received an e-mail, confirming my bids. I am not sure what to do. There are still two days before the item goes to auction. Any advice for me ? Thanks, Judi Podgurski

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canada set to introduce balanced budget law

Team Harper hard at work and some say he doesn't care, ridiculous! Canada set to introduce balanced budget law TORONTO (Reuters) - Canada's upcoming federal budget will follow through on a promise to introduce legislation requiring balanced budgets a...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

this is a statement !!!! your UNFAIR import charges are a rip off ..

the charges you are throwing in and calling them import charges are a RIP OFF .. you DOUBLED the price of my item I just bought .. if you keep this up I will delete my account and tell everyone about this rip off ..these charges are new and never had...

Another scam seller goes by

Ordered two baby hammocks, I wasn't very familiar with eBay and did not purchase as am informed customer. Missed the resolution date for the items, never was mailed back by seller just wanted to put a warning that this seller coolly gadget is a scamm...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Why does e-bay allow seller to charge buys such high rates on shipping? It's not fair to the buyer

I am tired of seller charging such high shipping rates. I have seen this so often that it has turned me off from buying from e-bay. I just asked a buyer why she charges so much and she said that's what the she was charged. When I receive the package ...

offer

if I submit an offer can it be refused if the item does not have a reserve bid?

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! shipping higher than estimsted

I asked for a shipping estimate ,Was quoted around $30---after the auction they now they want $63--is this acceptable

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

exact same item but different price for buy it now

I have just bought a hematite buddha charm for a bit over 3.00 and later was looking at other things,it was then that I found out the very same seller had the exact same hematite buddha charm that I had just bought listed for $2.00,both hematite budd...

Canada Post Tracking System not working?

I recently ordered an item 3 days ago and it was expected to come by today. I'm a little worried because for those 3 days the tracking system apparently says that its still being accepted in the Post office in Calgary (the order was coming from Alber...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.