Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Seller sends wrong item, it gets lost on the way back

In a nutshell, here’s what happened:There was a new CD out, I knew there was going to be a “basic” 9 track version and a “deluxe” 11 track version. I picked a listing I wanted, it was listed with 11 tracks, so knowing that sellers can still lazily li...

Not Showing on .com

If I search for one of my products on ebay.com it doesn't show up at all but if I search on .ca it shows up. I know that I'm only shipping to Canada but I thought it would still show up on both .ca/.com in case someone from the US wants the item and ...

Resolved! Need confirmation, open case, awaiting buyer action, if they don't respond what happens?

I'm doing this instead of spending an hour on the phone with the support people: Background-Buyer buys lots-Buyer gets lots, the way I packaged them led him to believe I sent the wrong stuff-Buyer opens item not as described case-I sent message as re...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

I was looking at a members rating

and seen some pretty gruesome reports on Kijiji about this seller. WHERE does it end with e-bay keeping these types of sellers. Newbies to e-bay, will only get burned once, and will send a lot of negatives out there and ruin e-bays hard earned reputa...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

CAN YOU SEND ME AN EMAIL TO CHANGE A FEEDBACK I LEFT?

I RESOLVE WITH THE VENDOR MI ISSUE AND WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE FEEDBACK, YOU SENT ME AN EMAIL TO DO IT, BUT I WAS AWAY ON VACATIONS AND COULDN'T REPLY BEFORE DEC. 30, 2013. CAN E-BAY SEND ME THE EMAIL AGAIN? THANKS

Combined shipping not working.

What's with eBay checkout today? I have had 2 buyers in the last hour contact me because checkout would not combine their purchases. I don't use calculated shipping. One buyer was Canadian and the other American.

Canadian weather & selling from Canada

For the second time already this winter I've had to put my store "on vacation" ahead of some very nasty weather, in order to avoid shipping issues, since I now promise 1-day shipping. It's nice that eBay gave us this feature (a lifesaver really, cons...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Problems unfloating posts?

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if anyone's been having trouble unfloating posts in threads? If so, please reply here with the thread & post you're trying to unfloat so we can look into it. Thanks,

Ebay really needs the option to block sellers in your search results

I am trying to browse through artworks section on ebay.ca alone and there are about 4 sellers who flood the listings with a new listing - it seems like every 5 minutes. Sometimes a whole page of search results is that one seller. I have looked it up ...

No items or $ back after 5 months from

I ordered Aug 28, then wrote to them Oct 15th that items had not arrived. They said they would resend. I wrote back Nov 26, still no items. They said they would resend and give me my money back. It is Jan 6th and nothing has come and I did not get my...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

me I never receive what I buy

I never receive what I buy and I contact my seller and he want to refund me only 80 % is it like that ,that suppose to be or he suppose to refund me the full amount I pay

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buying stamp lots to ship with

I am looking to buy bulk stamp lots to ship my smaller items, I have heard on here before that they can be bought on ebay for less than face value, but I can't find the posts about it. I have done a search and all I am coming up with is collectable s...

• 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Item Location

From time to time I see a listing where the item "location" filed does not factually represent where the item is located. It may be a case of a Canadian seller showing his/her location while using an American drop shipper Or a seller who moved and fo...

Resolved! Combining Orders From One Seller

I am trying to "BUY NOW" 3 different items from one seller, however I cannot figure out how to make the 3 items to appear on a single invoice with a combined shipping rate. I would be charged an insane amount of shipping if ordering one at a time. As...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't open a dispute

I have to open another case on an item that had a case open due to no payment. Payment was eventually made but now the buyer wants to send the item back for a refund and because a case was open prior I cant reopen a case. I cant get my fees back any ...

Resolved! global shipping

item i was interested in was shipping by global, "that i wont touch" asked seller if another means to ship was avalible,he agreed to ship FEDEX,I won item, requested invoice, every effort by seller to provide invoice was blocked by ebays gsp.end resu...

• 20 replies
  • 2 helpful

KALVIN - here is something to consider

It is now to the point with my sales that only about 30% of buyers are leaving feedbac I only sell about 40 -50 items a year but the end amount dollar total quite high. I really don't care about the feedback - but the sales numbers do not reflect my ...

• 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

increase item limilt and list on ebay.com.

Hi,I've been on eBay for over a month.I would like to increase my item limit. I would also like to make my items show up on ebay.com.My items show up on ebay.ca, but they don't on ebay .com. Thank your for your time.tresjolieca

Buying on Ebay

I am trying to buy some items listed on EBay.ca that is located in United States, butt Ebay gives me an error message everytime I try to bid on items that seller has restrictions on shipping. Contacted the sellers and they all say they have no such r...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.