Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Broken link to the .ca Feedback forum, community page. ?

When I receive feedback I often respond to it with shipping shipping times /sale details if any worth noting, like negotiated deal etc. But after I leave feedback I can't get to the page that has the respond to Feedback link through the Commumnity or...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Warns of Delays from Hong Kong Due to Lithium-Battery Ban

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comOctober 07, 2013 Online buyers and sellers are again facing challenges due to lithium batteries, this time with imports of goods rather than exports. eBay warned buyers around the world this month that shipments from H...

Can I change feedback?

I left negative feedback for 2 items that I could have had the seller rectify before I commented. Is there any way to change this so that I could get the buyer to rectify the situation and refund my money? Or to send me another item that is not defec...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can a seller remove a listing multiple times during the bidding process?

Hello everyone. In the last week and a half a seller has been listing the same item three times. The item is very fancy western bridle with a breast collar. Usually they go for two or three thousand dollars. When I first came across the listing a wee...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

How can Ebay correct my shipping cost?

Due to my shipping cost is too high, I contacted the seller, and I was told that Ebay put my location as Kentucky instead of Toronto, Ontario in Canada. I've never had an address in Kentucky, so why this happened. The seller suggested I contact Ebay ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

im new here and have prolem with uploading photos.i have flash 11 and I can upload photos to kijiji,

Im trying to post an add on ebay.on 5 local sites,I can upload my photos.ebay tells me to download flash(which i have) ebay doesnt detect it.I also tried the standard pic uploader and it still doesnt upload photos.I hope someone can help.Thank you in...

can't pay Seller for auction I won

I won 2 auctions from a Seller he combined the 2 auctions and sent an invoice thru ebay. I tried to pay using paypal. Some how the CHECK OUT feature said Check Out had already been done. The Seller shipped the items and I sent several emails telling ...

Resolved! Why are eBay shipping calculator rates different than Canada Post shipping calculator rates?

I am comparing the shipping rates on eBay and Canada Post. I put the same dimensions of the light packet, same postal code, and weight. weight: .058kg dimensions: 24cmX17cmX2cm Light packet USA $8.89 (eBay) or Small Packet $10.35 VS Light Packet USA ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

debit ebay

OK I got my brains racked here..I was told that I could pay my purchased items with my debit instead of going thru pay pal which takes 6 to 8 business days to clear.. Can someone please help ..thanks

When using 'pay from bank' how long before the money is taken from account?

When using 'pay from bank' how long before the money is taken from account? It looked like it would be instant, but no money has been removed. Do I need to watch that account to ensure money is left in there for like 2 weeks or something?

Uk buyer has wrong address listed on Paypal

Hi all, I have a problem, I have a newbie buyer whom I sold an item to about 2 weeks ago. The address they have listed on paypal is not correct even though it says it's verified. The street is missing on it. The buyer has confirmed it's the wrong add...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to deal with non-payers

I have experienced 3 non-payers in a very short time. I have never experienced one before. What are other sellers experiencing and how are you dealing with them?Thanks,Anurri

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! how to block a coutry like china from my research list??i

they sale fake or **bleep**py silver and than put their add on sterling silver list when they are plated and call it"925 silver plated"just to get people confuse!!they everywhere and im sick of seeing them on my search list all the time,they occupy a...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.