Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How To Cancel An Order

So a buyer purchased something twice by mistake what is the proper way to add ONE back to the stock. They paid for the one they want already. I just want to make sure that I am doing this correctly.Thank you!!

there is no "commit to buy" option

Some items on ebay goes directly to payment when clicking "buy it now", there is no "commit to buy" option.If I wanted to buy 5 or more items, I have to make payment for each item separately. On seldom occasions there is an "add to cart" option inste...

Domestic Canadian fees from Canada Post?

If purchasing an item valued at over 20$ DOMESTICALLY, is there some kind of fee or tax Canada Post will charge you @ your door? I once read on one of their sites that over 20$ items charge a fee, but that was for imports.So if I buy an item (a video...

Should I open a store? Any tips or hints?

I am listing and staying between 25-40 items weekly, most often auction style. I've looked at whether I should open a store and moneywise it looks like it might be about even with sticking with just being a general seller. Any tips on whether I shoul...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 16 replies
  • 0 helpful

Editing in bulk shows incorrect number of listings being edited

Here's an example to show the issue: Bulk Edit all three active items: Check all boxes to left of title & click Edit Remove one item: Check item > Action > Remove Listings Edit remaining listings in bulk: Check all boxes to left of title & click Edit...

Bulk edit 1.png Bulk edit 2.png

What to do about harassment?

Hi - looking for an answer but I think I'm just screwed. Sold an item, buyer was unhappy it wasn't in perfect condition (which the listing already said) blah blah blah. They opened a case against me and lost but I refunded them the item cost minus sh...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

lost parcel

Hi there has anybody had any items lost with the gsp program

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Question regarding a bootleg item

So I had bought this item, when I received it it is clearly bootleg, it was verified by a legitimate store owner in my area. I contacted the seller and he claimed that he did not know it was a bootleg and he had phrased it through stores like EBay, a...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Rosewood Grips seller firearm's.

I have paid for a item payment was agreed by money order it was received and cashed but they will not send item they will not honor deal item price was Total $32.50 US item is Rosewood Grips Smoth i have tried to work things out then Emaild me and sa...

five stars section

I forgot to fill 5 stars section and i want to do it' how can i do it ,Where is the radio button?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Selling and coin grading

I've been selling coins from my collection and I notice that no one will ever pay more than 1 grade less than what I stated. This is the worst sale for me (I sold a 1900 round O for $20, it was in VF condition. I didn't even get VG price, talking abo...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

ebay.ca priced in $US

Hello, Does anyone know how to change the currency to $USD on ebay.ca?

Strange notice

Since many many months, I buy some purchase whit the same seller. Minimum 10 times !! I make jewel, I buy all of my beads at the same store. But today, I cannot because this message appear... Do you know why ? Please help !!!!Unfortunately, access to...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Claim filed against me, cannot purchase???

I had a claim against me for non-delivery issues, filed by a buyer prematurely. I purchased a few things since then (my account has a negative balance because of this charge) but all of a sudden I cannot go through with a purchase until I pay this ch...

Resolved! I advertise in US funds but why do my items not sell in the statew

I was told to place my ads in US dollars for the states to see my items but no one has purchased from there as of yet. 2 years and going. And item that should of had many hits from the USA had none what so ever. Any suggestions would be appreciated. ...

Can I go further back on my purchase history?

I do a lot of buying on ebay. I am sure I have at least 3 items that I paid for a while back that I have not received, but I can't go back any further on my purchase history. Is there a way to look back a few months? They are not there for me to leav...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Message system working?

Just checking.I am willing to accept that no one wants to talk to me, but it is highly unusual for me to not get a single message all week.From anyone. About anything.It makes me feel lonely and I wonder if the message system is working for everyone ...

Seller doesn't reply after 45 days

I bought and paid by paypall an antenna from on june 13 2013. I sent a message on July 24 saying that it's been 41 days and didn't receive my item because they said it would take about 20 days. They replied on the 25th asking if I wanted a refund or ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.