Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Quote function needs more visibility

I liked the idea of a thread devoted to spell-checker upgrades, so I decided to start one for a discussion of the Quote function. I have noticed two issues. 1. On other threads, posters have mentioned two issues, sometimes indirectly by commenting th...

how to lift a seller from blocking a bid?

I gave a low offer on a used sports sweater,... the seller was selling it for $49.00 I offered $10.00 and it was declined, I email him saying that I am a poorly paid military serving member and that the sports sweater was for my son, not for re-sale....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Screwed over by international seller

I am a fairly novice ebay buyer and purchased a number of items from a UK seller. They used the lengthy international shipping window to skirt around the 45-day limit and promised replacement items which never arrived. So basically this person stole ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

I'd like to purchase an item listed in French, but I'm not very fluent. How does this work?

I would like to purchase an item that is listed in French, but because I use Ebay Canada, the template is still English. They are a high-rated seller, and I'm confident it's the item I want. However, because my French language skills are very limited...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Purchasing from China - Any 'hidden' fees/duties to know about ahead of time?

Item in question costs about $40 and is advertised with "free Economy Shipping". from China. Seeing as how the item is Fixed-Price and less than $60 could I safely assume that it'd literally cost the $40 and not have any surprise fees/duties/etc. on ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I moved country from Canada to UK and edited my addresses however it keeps taking me back to ebay CA

I would like to use ebay UK sign in to make a purchase but everytime I sign in it takes me to ebay Canada despite me changing my personal information and addresses to United Kingdom.Is there a fix for this or a contact email for ebay ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am having trouble updating Turbo Lister

Every time I try to update Turbo Lister 2, I get a message 'Turbo Lister upgrade failed because Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Setup Failed. Please log in with a user with admin priveledges.' I am the only user and as far as I know I have ...

reduce max bid

Can I reduce a max bid?  The auction closes in 23 hours.  

Seller has asked me to change feedback from Neg to POS

I purchased an item on e-bay and it was not complete. I contacted the seller through e-bay but no response so I gave him a negative feedback. I have now contacted him again and he responded to the fact that he won't do anything unless I change my fee...

Yup, paranoia is setting in...

So, near the end of June, I won an auction for an HTC Google Nexus One, at a great price. Shipping label was created 2 days later, and there it sat, only reading "electronic information submitted by shipper" for almost 4 weeks. Contacted seller, he c...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

GET AN EMAIL TO MAKE PAYMENT BEFORE 26TH JULY. SO PLEASE SUGGEST ME HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT ASAP.

Hello Ebay,Get an email regarding unpayment. Please suggest me how to make payment.The email detail is as below. We have opened an unpaid item case for Exclusive Modeling New Men Women Celebrity Hot Sales Fashion Aviator Sunglasses.If payment isn't r...

Unable to log in to Ebay Mobile

I just started to use Ebay Mobile on my Smartphone a few weeks back but have run into problems signing in this past week. I enter my user name and password and when I click on the enter button it takes me back to the sign in page. I have tried severa...

Ontario gives the Taxpayer the Shaft: Yet Again !

OTTAWA - Ontario's liquor board has sweetened an already sweet deal for the federal government and foreign diplomats as it chops the prices they pay for beer, wine and booze almost in half.Late last month, the Liquor Control Board of Ontario began of...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay answers your questions about GSP Wednesday July 24 at 4:00pm (Eastern)

the staff at eBay.com is offering an hour of questions and answers about GSP: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Weekly-Chat-with-eBay-Staff/Weekly-Chat-July-24-2013/m-p/16637241#U16637241 Log on eBay.com and ask your questions. We all know Canadian staffe...

Import Charges ?

Here is a listing, #390630443059. Ther is the import charge in addition to shipping and ??? My question is who gets this import charge. Is it the seller? Is it eBay? Is is paypal? Or, is the money going to Canada Customs to pay for import DUTIES?I wa...

• 2 replies
  • 1 helpful

OMG That Oil Tanker Derailment at Lac-Megantic

Visiting the affected area on Sunday, Mr Harper said an "unbelievable disaster" had befallen Lac-Megantic, which is around 250km (155 miles) east of Montreal.Saturday's pre-dawn explosion sent a fireball and black smoke into the air, forcing the evac...

• 23 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! I bid on an item by mistake and emailed the seller to cancel the bid. before the end time, he agreed

I bid on an item by mistake and emailed the seller to cancel the bid. Before the end time, he agreed. I was the only bidder, won the auction anyway and now it shows in my account as a purchased item I haven't paid for. How do I resolve this. I have t...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

i haven't received my items

It passed 45 days now,i haven't got a refund with seller promiss,i keep contact with them .they told me to wait to get money back in 2or 3 days.I'm waiting and waiting now the time is over 45 day i can not open the case any more.what can i do

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.