Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Non Delivery

I purchased a tablet case in February for Skytall (China), I was advised it could take a while due to holidays etc. I contacted the seller again to say I had not received the item in April, so they said they would ship a replacement. I have tried to ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

what do I do if a buyer says he never recieved his item

I am the seller and have shipped an item via canada post mail requested by the buyer to ship that way because of the cost. Now he has informed me he hasn't recieved it what is the protection for me as the seller and what do I do. I have contacted can...

Blackmailed by a buyer

What is the correct procedure when you're blackmailed by a buyer. He has sent me three e-mails stating 'provide me with $X refund or I will leave you negative feedback'.

• 31 replies
  • 0 helpful

purchasing a vehicle

I have been in contact with someone selling a vehicle-i originally saw it on kijiji and sent an email in regards to purchasing it and she now tells me she is having ebay sell it for her even though it is not listed on ebay-does ebay just handle money...

2nd Chance Offer?

I had a 2nd chance offer to buy an item now but, I do not understand the amount? High bidder was from a country the seller does not ship to. I was offered 2nd chance on 1 increment below his bid. Should I not be offered 1 increment above the next hig...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Hello, I am having a problem with a totally unresponsive seller

Hello, thank you for any advice you may be able to give me here. I purchased a set of new bathroom sink faucets 10 days ago now (on the 17th), from 'thefaucetdiscounters.canada', that is their eBay name. I paid for thethe taps immediately, as I am re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

New seller please help!

Hi, Im a new seller and would like to sell my hockey card collection, it conists of graded and ungraded cards. Is there anyone out there that sells cards or could give me advice on the following topics.. any help would be greatly appreciated! 1) What...

Paypal and out of space

Just in the radio news at noon today, "paypal is looking into expanding there market to out of space". The space station a big market of 8,12 ? I know today is not April fools day. I, the mere mortal never heard of anyone else out there, how about yo...

Seller contacts me 3 days after item ships (outside of ebay), asking for $9.46 "Tax"

Seller sends me an email outside of eBay requesting a further $9.46 for sales tax after item has been paid for and shipped. I definitly think if they were going to charge these fees it should have been INCLUDED in the initial check-out process, as ha...

Item 181165684448

I was given a second chance by the seller on an item 181165684448!!new AUDI slot car! the postal costs involved was advertised as GBP6.90!!! On the invoice just received, thecost is double and is shown as GBP12.99!! Surely this can't be right!!! if p...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ups extortion of funds for import fees into Canada up to 50% of the value of an item?

UPS is trying to extort $44 from me to release my package of a value of $85.I paid them already $143 for shipping a 14 pound package from Ohio to B.C. Canada.They should not be allowed to do this.If I refuse to pay the $44 they will return the packag...

Buyer wants a refund on their broker fees after receiving the item.

Hi, I received a message from my buyer saying that he received a broker fee after he received his item and wanted a refund from me. I shipped by UPS with insurance and tracking number in which I paid the total shipping costs for $45.62 Is it necessar...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping Charges .

Whats up with the shipping charges from the United States , What a joke !!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Deleting from "all lists"

Greetings, I would like to reorganize my lists for items I'm watching. How do I delete a title from my lists?I am now maxed out and can't add any more lists! It's time for me to houseclean and reorganize!Thanks

Banned Keywords, Stupid Idea

I just restarted my shop a few days ago to sell my World of Warcraft TCG cards. I listed a few of them already then when I happen to list a specific card, ebay pops the error message on me. Attention Sellers: Attention Seller!It appears you are offer...

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Dispute with Buyer

Hi: I'm new to selling on ebay and let me say my first sale has been a nightmare from the start. Buyer has sent far too many emails, would pay on this day and then another day. Finally paid after over a week when Unpaid Case opened automatically. Shi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Who is responsible for shipping costs with wrong items.

I order a tab cover for 29.99 from china to Canada but it was not the one in the picture or I order now the seller wants me to return it cause he said its kind of expensive , for me to send back to china it is 26.99, funny thing is the cover I got I ...

eBay.ca and refuses sale in canada

I want to bid on an auction that is ending tomorrow, and my bid is refused. Apparently I am the ONLY person who wants this item because there are NO bids on this object with less than 24 hours to go. I am so frustrated and a little sad, unable to rea...

Can anyone tell me what this doll is from mego corp

Can anyone help me - I would like to know what this doll is - her body is cafe au lait colour and she has an afro hair styleShe is 11.5inches tall with a twist and turn body.The back of her lower head is stamped Hong KongHer Facial Features are just ...

Scammed After Interac E-Transfer Payment, what to do?!

At the time, the seller had no negative reviews but no positive reviews either. He was a new member like I was and I decided everyone starts somewhere so why not give him a chance. He refused paypal and asked for interac e-transfer. I looked into the...

• 18 replies
  • 0 helpful

How do you get a North American Ebay Agent on the Telephone?

Each time I've phoned ebay for help resently I get someone in Asia. These Asian representatives are very helpful, but aknowledge to being powerless. All they can do is record your problem, tell you it will be fixed in 48 hours, and you end the conver...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.