Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

can I choose my exchange rate

Hi, Previously I could choose the exchange rate caculated by my own credit card, USA versus Cananda rate. Do you still have this option, it does not seem to work any more. If so why this changement? As customer we should have the right to choose what...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are there any live human representatives on E-Bay or should I talk to dead machines only?

Are there any live human representatives on E-Bay on should I talk to dead machines only?First of all E-Bay customer service is completely out of order. I sent a request the last week and still has no respond.Somebody in E-Bay has made a not fair dec...

• 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

tracking number not showing

Although I printed the shipping label through PayPal, the item didn't automatically show as being shipped on ebay. I also can't add a tracking number that shows in PayPal

June 26th Weekly Board Hour

Hello Canadian eBayers! Happy summer! This week I'm joined by Kalvin and Rodney. Please start posting and we'll jump in shortly. Best, Raphael

??????????

Does anyone know who is the president or ceo of ebay?   Thank You

Current Balance retrieval

Hi,All my invoices have been paid and I'm not expecting any new ones.I still have funds in my eBay -> My Account -> Account Sumary -> Current Balance...How do I retreive it and send it back into my PayPal account? Thanks

eBay Launches New Search Platform Cassini in Stealth Mode

By Ina SteinerEcommerceBytes.comJune 26, 2013 eBay launched its long anticipated search platform on eBay.com sometime in June. Hugh Williams told Wired magazine the marketplace had quietly rolled out Cassini this month to U.S. users, but no reason fo...

Words to add to the main forum spellcheck dictionary

It would save forum users the time to add then to their own dictionary using the Spell Check Learn option. eBay added some to the old forums when they were introduced. Maybe they will do again. eBayPayPaleCommerceSNAD (Significantly Not As Described)...

Resolved! New store selling stamps

Hi, I have no store now, if I open a store before Jun 27, would the Final Value Fee drops from 9% to 6% ?And do I also have 150 free insertion items per every 30 days ? Cheers.

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

my ebay -> selling -> sold/unsold, how to adjust period

in the my ebay selling menu, under sold or unsold section, the longest default period I could choose under the drop down menu are 60 days, but there's another option called custom that is set for 14 days on my drop down menu. I want to see how I can ...

After invoicing buyer requested a different shipping rate, how do I send a new invoice?

Hey everyone, Just getting some selling underway. Had a question about transactions. I had a buyer request a total so I invoiced them, but then they requested a different shipping method. How do I send them a new invoice? A second invoice? How do I r...

account suspended

I was suspended today cause of my file not been up dated. I hate this I changed my net provider and line and cause of my old number not working they suspended me I told them on phone I tried to make changes and they wanted proof of my ID with my home...

Revenge Negative Feedback

I know the feedback issue is an old one, but I thought I would add my recent expereince which shows how ebay allows revenge negative feedback from sellers who try to attack sellers by filing fraudulant item not as described complaints. I sold two ite...

does anyone know about this site??

Hi all... we are looking for a seller that we can buy in bulk and came across this site:http://www.wholesaledigitalsale.com/about 3 months old... cant find anything bad anywhere on the net about it, but what I did find is that the server is located i...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

I haven't used your eBay account for a while??? YES I HAVE

I just got an email telling me that I have not used my account for a while and it will be deleted if I do not login in the next 30 days.I bought an item in my account 6 days ago! I'm sure the email was sent in error but how far does the error go will...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer said he will not pay, now what?

Buyer took the buy it now option then I sent him an invoice adding the shipping cost that he did not enquire about. The shipping cost was appropriate.Now he sends me a note that he is not going to pay.How do I handle this? Thanks, Bob

• 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Finally figured out why i have so many delays

So I ship at a small corner store which is a postal outlet .. New Owners took over about 2 months ago and i have been having cases filed left right and centre with crazy delays like 3 weeks or more withing Canada ... Now they have always been good in...

Commit To Buy....

When I click on "Buy It Now" - on some products - it takes me to a page that says "Commit To Buy", "By clicking Commit to buy, you are agreeing to and entering into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller."Why is it not adding...

redirect to LiveWorld site on .,com

I tried to get onto the .com boards and after hanging, it redirected me to the LiveWorld web site. Any one know why or if Live World is monitoring these dicussion boards, maybe they can answer

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.