Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

How do I mark sold item shipped on my site ?

I had to take envelope to post office to ship because postal site will not allow me to print postage.Therefore,I have to mark the item shipped.I cannot figure out how to do that.Please help

Resolved! what are the rules on items for bid ?

I've bidded on a Foscam FI8919W White Wireless Outdoor IP and the seller never replied back. The bid expired and I did not win the item because the seller never replied. Is this the way to do business ? Or just a lure from the seller ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can not sell in ebay.ca

Hi I have an account on ebay.ca.I want to sell an item there.but atomatically it goes to ebay.com and I can not sell to canada.I do not know why but on ebay.com I can see it in my file but on ebay.ca I can not.

I Don't File Feedback For Buyer Right Away-There Is No Way To Report Buyer

I'm having a very bad event right now where a buyer bought a top from me. Several weeks went by without hearing from them, implying everything was OK. Now Buyer is saying item is not as described, says he does not see any Eileen Fisher label, or size...

• 20 replies
  • 0 helpful

EBay bucks - Where is the additional $5??

I thought it was better to start a new thread on this issue... where is the additional $5 of eBay bucks that was promised with the end of the program??! I didn't receive it!! X-(

• 21 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I cancel my account and stop paying monthly fee but not lose my history should I want to return to ebay?

I have been paying monthly fees for almost two years but have not listed merchandise. As I have an excellent rating, can I cancel my account to stop paying a monthly fee but not lose my history should I return to ebay?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! seller protection against buyers who retract

I am a new seller, but have been a buyer for over ten years on ebay with a 100% feedback. I have just had a buyer retract their bid (after I did not comply to cancel their bid for them because they didn't have something to match the necklace she bid ...

How to hold changes to measurement units in Turbo Lister

Earlier in Turbo Lister I removed some columns from the grid including Domestic Shipping Information which was in Metric, but when I put it back It is no longer in Metric but rather in Imperial and I can not change it back to Metric - I can change it...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I remove the last bid on my item? Not all of that bidders bids...just the last bid.

Bidder wanted to back out of auction -they no longer wanted the item. I didn't get their email until about 1.5 hrs left in the auction...I replied to bidder to remove their last bid. It appeared that they could not-so I followed the instructions in t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Wrong item shipped. Seller keeps telling me the item shipped is the item ordered but clearly, it is not. What can I do?

Hi, I just bought a 6 cd changer for my car. My old one has died. Transaction goes well, seller has a 100% approval rating this year with 103 positive feedback. Nothing to worry about. But when I got the part, I found out he had sent me a regular one...

Resolved! How do I find out if a member is legitimate. The person I dealt with just now wanted to use escrow, but the listing has ended.

I was recently selling an expensive item on eBay. The potential buyer asked many questions and confirmed their willingness to pay. The person suggested that we use an escrow company to protect both of us. I said I was not familiar with escrow compani...

Leaving feedback

April 7, 2013 Could some one please advise me: How long after the date of purchase of an item (auction closes) do I have to leave feedback for that item? I know there is a cut off time after the auction closes to post feedback I just don't remember? ...

Confusing movie format

Hello, I would like to point out that when sellers list movie items, it is very confusing to consumers to list the movie format as BlueRay/DVD when there is only 1 disc in the package. Is this disc a Blue Ray or a DVD? It's either one or the other, r...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Do we get a new store policy in Canada?

I have read the new store policy coming into effect May 1, 2013 for ebay stores in the US. I cannot find any information on the Canadian site. Do we need a yearly subscription too, or is there no change for us with Canadian ebay stores? I have closed...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it wise to accept downpayments? Should price be agreed to before accepting one? what is impact on other buyers?

I have received a question on whether I would accept a downpayment. Buyer reported that bank needs; 1. Proof of down payment – a photocopy of your down payment made out to the seller. (I.e. copy of certifiedcheck, personal check, credit card receipt,...

No replies.

For some reason, I am unable to post replies to any of the threads. Yet, I can post a new thread. Any reason why this would happen. Checked my email and I have not been cut off or pink slipped or whatever eBay does.

Determine if item is natural or lab created?

I am bidding on a ring that is listed as natural moissante with diamonds. Mostly Moissante is lab created and the patent for moissante is held by Charles & Colvard. How can I determine if it is natural or lab created? thanks lynda

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

how do i cancel an order

i was almost about to pay for an item and then changed my mind.How do i cancel my order so i can stop receiving emails that tell me don't forget to pay

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

I can't ask any of the sellers a question. I keep having to fill out the code number and it won't go through

I keep getting this message Please correct the information below.infoThe user you are contacting is registered on another eBay site and may speak a different language. Your message will be sent exactly as typed below. and ask for a new varification c...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.