Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Calculated shipping not working

I was wondering if someone could give me a hand with a problem I'm having with using calculated shipping in my listings. So far, I've got the domestic shipping calculating fine, using Expedited parcel. My only problem with that is that it seems the s...

Canada Post January 2013 Rate Information & new Tracked Packet service.

Rate increases effective January 14,2013 will apply on all Domestic,USA & International Parcels Also there will changes to the USA & International Small Packet service, and a new Tracked Packet service will be introduced: Small Packet Changes will be...

February 13th, 2013 - Weekly Board Hour Thread

Hello everyone! Welcome to the newly resurrected weekly Board hour. I'm Raphael, Country Product Manager for Canada and along with me is Kalvin, Community Manager, whom many of you already know. We'll be here for the next hour or so, you're all invit...

Resolved! What is the best cost-efficient method of folding clothes I sell on eBay, with the plan to pay the least at a Canada Post Office?

I try to fold my clothes I sell on eBay by making them look less bulky and more flat to fit in the envelopes I ship them in. Is there a difference in how I fold the clothes and make the envelope appear? I just want to save on shipping fees. I hope th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Frequency counter

Does anyone know the steps to check my frequency counter? I put it on the selling items but can't find it to check it. I think I did a hidden one. Thanks all. Joanne

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

health and beauty

the healt and beauty category is desapeared and now some seller I used to buy items don't have no item, when I clik to see their items' a red rectangle appear, take a look what I have, but I don't see it when I use my portable computer : Skip to main...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

I am a buyer, and found a tracking number on one purchase actually belongs to a different purchase.... what to do??

as mentioned above, I received a package today and was expecting an item the tracking number was associated with. The item ended up being a completely different item, from a different place that I had also ordered.EBay has associated this tracking nu...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Forces Some Sellers to Pay for Return Shipping ?

By: Ina Steiner eBay is forcing some sellers to agree to pay for return shipping for buyers who are unhappy with their purchase for any reason, no matter what the seller's return policy states, and despite the practice going against the default eBay ...

Resolved! A buyer contacted me at my personal email address about a recent purchase instead of through ebay's messaging system. Is this allowed?

I think the buyer must have found my personal email address in the paypal invoice? and contacted me directly with questions about their recent purchase, instead of using the eBay messaging system. Is this allowed/within the policy?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can I list an item as new without tags if it hasn't been worn but it's been washed?

I have a habit of immediately washing all clothes I purchase. After washing this particular item of clothing, I tried it on (didn't actually wear it for more than the purposes of trying it on) and decided I didn't like it as much as I thought I did. ...

Resolved! Shipping terms

Your advise would be highly appreciated on this matter: According to my description : "Items are shipped within 1 business day after receiving a cleared payment" Under the the Shipping option - Standard international - USD 3.49 I sold an item and shi...

I have an active auction - a buyer is asking to buy it outside the auction - I refused but is this allowed?

I am sure I read somewhere that asking to buy an item outside of an eBay transaction is against eBay policies, but I cant find this anywhere. Am I wrong? Is it perfectly OK to ask a seller if they will accept a PayPal payment for a specific amount an...

Resolved! How do you make a good ebay listing?

I can't seem to sell as most people can,I am wondering if you can help me out? I was wondering if there is a good listing template or way to sell?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is it OK for sellers to bid on their own items in an effort to raise bids?

I have bid on essentially the same music player 4 separate times (each time sold by the same seller) only to lose each time to the same bidder. What could someone want with 4 of the same used music players? I am wondering if the seller doesn't like t...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

A buyer with two id's freom two locations?

I am small potatoes on eBay. I only sell stuff from around the house, my town, etc. I had two little shelf sitter stuffed elves for sale in two separate auctions. Yesterday, before the auctions ended, I had a note from one of the bidders that my ship...

Why can't I see the items for sale in the health and beauty category?

I can no longer have access to the items for sale in this category. It will not even show the subcategories, saying that there is no item listed... Anyone having the same issue? I live in Canada and I have tried both US and canadian sites with same r...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Multiple Addresses

When a buyer has 2 verified addresses, one US and one Canadian is it not up to the buyer to update their shipping info to show which addresses they want the item shipped to and so that a proper invoice can be sent? In the past when I've had a buyer w...

Ebay fees on shipping cost

Does anyone know if Ebay.ca has started to charge fees on shipping yet? I just sold something that I listed on ebay.com and was charged 11.5% fee for shipping cost. That is higher than I pay for final value fees. This is just crazy. I can't offer fre...

• 41 replies
  • 1 helpful

New seller question

I have just received a question from a potential buyer asking for the cost of shipping an item I have listed to Bangkok Thailand. The item I have for sale clearly states that I only ship to Canada and the US. The reason right now that I am limiting m...

OMG !!! How do people survive the fees?

Been a long time since I sold anything on ebay but I purchase lots of stuff. Sold and got the but now price of 85 (they didn't pay the correct shipping cost) but I let it go....then I paid over 10 bucks listing and Paypal fees. Wow, that has changed....

Why can't I message international sellers?

When a US seller does not specify shipping to Canada, there is now no way for me to contact that seller. In the past, many times, I've asked if a seller would ship to Canada even though not listed as such and received a positive answer. Sellers often...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.