Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I am trying to complete 3 purchases with bumble1966 seller. I paid for full charges on the 1. Why is shipping not less on the other 2 ?

I want to know if I go thru and pay full shipping on 3 items from (bumble1966-seller) . will I really be chrgd $4.00 for each item. They indicated that the 2 other items will only cost 20 cents to ship. How will this work ?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

listing feedback from eBay was very slow.

somehow the first post got screwed up - here it is again. I relisting an item yesterday and it took over three hours for the id number to show up in My Account and and a further hour for the listing email to arrive. Is that not odd? It seems overly l...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Importing to Canada - UPS "Self-Clear"

Has anyone else done this? Seems pretty easy and a way to avoid brokerage fees $$$$$$$. http://calgary.ctvnews.ca/beating-cross-border-brokerage-fees-1.762619

How does max bidding work?

I have been out bid on an item by $1.00. I increase the bid, by $1.00 and I am automatically out bid? How does this work?

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Partial Refund

Hey all, I'm trying to give a partial refund to a buyer because he bought multiple items from me and I want to give ship them together, but paid for everything right away. The way I normally do this is go into paypal, find the transaction click refun...

Links to new postal rates please

I have just spent ages trying to find the new postage rates for packages on Canada Post. I don't know about others, but I find CP to be the most user unfriendly site. I would really appreciate the links so that I can decide what option I am going to ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

pop up ads

How do I stop the pop up ads in the bottom right corner of the screen? I'm getting very annoyed with constantly having to close them so I can read what's on the screen.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

y

I relisting an item yesterday and it took over three hours for the id number to show up in My Account and and a further hour for the listing email to arrive. Is that not odd? It seems overly long.

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sell One Item Free!!

Did anyone else get this invitation? http://mail.ebay.ca/r/mail/465e3II7a0e21II185123c6b28II1 I got the invite on my small selling account, not my primary one. I had to read it several times to confirm that this is "ONE ITEM" only during the three-da...

• 10 replies
  • 0 helpful

Does anyone know how to block the Drop Down Deals

Does anyone know if we can block the Drop Down Deals from the item pages? Seems a conflict of interest to me, for ebay to make money selling ad space on our ad space for items that are in direct competition to our products.

Item returned to seller by post office & she decided to refund me & relist. I can re-bid but may not get the same agreed deal. Is this ok?

Seller accepted bid & claims to have shipped. 6 weeks later no delivery. Seller issued refund and very next day e-mailed that the item had been returned to her address & she was going to re-list & I could bid again if I was still interested. Seems sh...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

cant post wanted adds?

what is up with the ebay not allowing me to post no more wanted ads ? I need new cd for mac power g 3 Book laptop and cant find right version. I need 10.4.11 it wont go higher thanks

I can't find my saved drafts?

Hi, I can't seem to find my saved for later drafts? I go back to sell an item and nothing appears? No list or click to continue?

Why do i get this message when i buy on ebay

I am trying to buy longing perfume on ebay and as soon as i press buy i get this following message Unfortunately, access to this particular listing or item has been blocked due to a Paris commercial court decision that bans trade of certain authentic...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

SELLERS CLEVERLY HIDING MARGINS IN SHIPPING

There are dealers from China selling Wall Art. Nothing great if you have lived and worked in HongKong and China. Sold for $5 on streets. On ebay the auction is a few cents and lands up at 1 to 2 bucks. But the shipping! Its $47 onwards when it actual...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Are sellers allowed to misrepresent what they sell

I saw an offer for a watch where the seller is offering a watch that he contends is rare and vintage when the identical watch is still being made by the oriignal company. The seller is also selling the watch slightly used for several what it would co...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

U.S. Post tracking shows package still there 6 days on????

Hi, purchased an item last week with a tracking number from U.S. buyer. I've been checking the U.S. tracking which shows the package was 'accepted' by them Dec. 7th 10:06 a.m. and then sent to their 'sorting facility' same day at 6:32 p.m. (same loca...

• 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Refund madness

I didn't get an item after I had a guaranteed 15 - 28 day delivery time. It was over a month ago and he is known for not sending items he sells. The Ebay tracker says nothing not even marked as shipped and in transit & the parcel doesn't exist in pos...

Customizing search preferences.

Here's my dilemma: If I buy something that weighs a pound, I'm often willing to pay for shipping. Likely to be a few bucks. If I buy a piece of machinery, it's going to weigh a ton, and I'm probably going to drive there to get it. I would like to be ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Sold a number of items to a single buyer. Sent combined invoice. Buyer contacted and wants to cancel some of the items. How do I re-invoice?

Okay, I sold a number of items (7) to a single buyer. Buyer has now contacted me and wants to cancel two of the items off the list. I have no problem with that. I already have the cancel cases logged and am waiting for the buyer to agree. Problem is,...

calling all ebayers

got this notion that not everyone out there ( including me in this small roster) is using these stupid little pieces of plastic that we call credit cards. this little poll is to tell ebay reatly how many of us echeck users actually use the paypal ech...

Canada Post Delivery Guarantee

I use Canada Post EMS Xpress Post over-seas. Its very expensive and costs around $75 and up. They guarantee delivery in 5 business days. However, items are not getting there in 5 business days and they refuse to refund saying it was not their fault i...

So, how many freak outs have you had so far?

Anyone else had the joys so far of a holiday customer freaking out about "where is their" item? I've had 3 since the end of November. The last from a very rude and "caps" using American. This is the reason I closed the store on Dec 1st but I think ne...

The item I returned has bounced, and I got it back: seller provided an incorrect address. What should I do?

I ordered a modem, received it. My provider told me that the modem wouldn't work with them because of Canadian regulations that didn't accept cable modems with built-in wireless access points. So, I contacted the seller and asked for return address. ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.