Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

I just bought an item recently and am having troubles with the seller. He is refusing to ship the items I bought. Is he allowed to do that?

Is the seller allowed to refuse to ship my order? Can I report him? He is asking me for more money before he will ship the order. I don't feel right about it. What can I do? I do really want the items.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hi, The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale.

HI , I just bid on the item a and was the highest bidder when got message that seller canceled my bit with the reason: Explanation: The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale. Am I entitled to get the item sh...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

When the buyer receives the email from Canadapost/Paypal shipping that the item has been shipped, can they view the amount paid for shipping

When printing a Paypal/Canadapost shipping label from home and the buyer receives the notification email, can they view the amount of the shipping charge. Also, if they do see the amount would it be before or after the discount for printing the label...

aeroplan points???????

I was told that you can collect aeroplan points when purchasing items on ebay. Is that correct? I have purchased many items but have never been asked for my aeroplan number. When you go to the aeroplan site it gives ebay as one of the online business...

cancel unwanted internationl bid on my auction

I have my site preferences set and my listing states clearly US only and no international shipping, Flat rate boxes and envelopes. Still, someone from Canada placed a bid. How do I refuse the bid or cancel the bid?

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! An item shipped on Sept 19th may be lost in mail (not yet received). Buyer didn't pay for priority or registered mail? Why am I responsible?

I shipped an item on September 19th using regular mail. Buyer didn't pay for expedited or registered mailing. And is saying they haven't received it. Why does the buyer assume i'm responsible for paying for it? I already chipped more into the mail be...

Why your items may not be seen by potential buyers

To all those who wonder why they have less sales than normal. I just discovered all my "item specifics" had dissapeared on most of my listings. I went to revise an item, and I get a red field with "item specifics have changed for this category" When ...

i m in canada and going to buy items in canada. why the currency used to pay is USD? i wanna pay by CD, what shall i do?

The items are in Toronto which is in the country I am in. The prices are marked in both USD and CD, when I proceed to pay, I find the currency used is USD which means I need convert the currency from CD into USD and pay more than they are marked. I w...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! do I need to pay any tax after receiving item from other country?

I'm living in Canada, and the item I want to buy is in China. If I pay for the shipping fee, do I need to pay any extra tax after when the product that I order arrive to my address? Somebody please help.Really appreciate your support,Thanks.

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where is my package ?

This is my tracking number: RA478119145CN This package is sent with China Air Mail. NOT EMS.Can anyone check where my package is? I cant track my package because i cant enter their site. & What is the shipping time from China - Belgium? Thanks, Paco

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! sending to a different address internationally?

i am currently living in australia where its summer, unfortunately i have to leave the nice weather and move back to canada in the dead of winter. ive been buying winter clothing on ebay but i want to send purchases in the future to my mom in canada ...

Re-Listing ended items in Cdn using bulk edit?

Is there a way using bulk edit to re-list ended items that were previously in US dollars to Canadian dollars? I can't find an option when doing so. You can change literally almost every other bit of info except the currency it seems.

buyer cancelled ebay account without paying

I sold an item on ebay, was waiting the 4 days for payments, but no payment received. Ebay then sent me a message saying buyer has closed their account, so I have to relist my item. As I'm a new ebayer, when I tried to do it, it says I would be going...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How do I markdown a price?

In the "Active Selling" window, there is a tab titled "Markdown Price". I guess it applies to "Buy It Now" item. My question is how do I markdown a price? I look under "Revise my selling item" menu but nothing on how to markdown a price. Any help wou...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.