Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Selling IN Candian Dollar

Selling in Cad Dollar SUCKS . Ebay buyers treat it same as Usd Dollar i find . I made mistake of changing all my pb stuff over for this week to Cnd Dollar . Really dumb some items go better but the majority go below average . I lost 150.00 easy by se...

USPS Claims?

How do I go about putting in a claim? I went across the border to send 2 packages, 1 to Korea and the other to the UK, because I wanting a tracking # for these orders. I filled out the 2 sizes of custom forms, 1 large and 1 small because I didn't kno...

Canadian Powerseller but no expanded seller protection invitation.

Hi, I have been a Bronze powerseller for 3 months now, but I still haven't been able to get in the expanded seller protection program. I emailed eBay they asked me to contact paypal. called paypal they told me this protection is initiated by eBay and...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal Shipping is Down

Hi All, Just curious...has anyone contacted PayPal regarding PayPal Shipping being down? I have some packages to mail before I leave and am hoping that it will be up and running before then! Thanks for any info! Susan momoftwingles2

Smoking Pipes on Ebay are they allowed ?

Hi I see Pipes are allowed But why are bongs and bowls not allowed any one know ? Starting new Bong / Bowl / Pipe Business and ebay would really help get off the ground . Ok worst of it if i cant sell on ebay Is it Allowed to sell gift Certificate to...

What NOW?

On Jan 13, I sent a parcel to SPAIN. Customer put in a claim with eBay for non receipt. 62 days after initial purchase (yesterday), I went to the PO to pick up a package (which I had to pay $33 - to pick up) Lo and behold if it wasn't the package I s...

PAYPAL PAYMENT REVERSED - NO SELLER PROTECTION

On March 7th, 9:41 AM I received PayPal payment for an item sold on eBay. Purchaser was PayPal VERIFIED, shipping address was CONFIRMED, payment was marked "Seller Protection: ELIGIBLE" followed by a statement telling me I can ship item anytime. Marc...

BACK ON CRAC? CENTRALMETALCORP

Wow thought id never be a powerseller again .... Improved some selling stuff ... now just to clean up all my violations and get away from very low policy compliance .... We are expanding 3 x this year on ebay Ebay is my love hate relationship ;D

Help! Misplaced my Canada Post Reciept

Um I'm freaking out.. I misplaced one of my reciepts and both buyers on that day haven't recieved their items yet!! Is it possible for the post office to reprint reciepts from that date off theri computers?? - I know the exact time and amount - How a...

Missing eBay Emails

Hi folks, Is anybody having issues with eBay emails? I have my preferences set up to get all emails to my inbox but am not getting all of them. I'm only getting some. If I get 3 Q4S I'll get maybe 1 in my inbox. WTH is going on?? Is this happening to...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What is considered DOMESTIC for me?

Hi All, I ran a report for my DSR's. I did DOMESTIC vs. INTERNATIONAL. Now...I am billed from .ca but my store is on .com and I list on .com. What is considered DOMESTIC for me? Thanks for answering! Susan momoftwingles2

I'm BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKK !!!

Hey everybody, what's up. Phil Here !! I am a Powerseller again, with many interesting stories from the last year to share. Ask me what I know about Ebay. I'm eager to share(privately of course). Hope all your businesses are doing great. - PHIL

Need quick answer...shipping from States!

Hi Everyone, I am going down to the States next week and am wondering what is the BEST WAY TO SEND a package and/or packages to The Netherlands. I'm thinking that they have a flat rate box that goes international????? Any suggestions/ideas as to what...

Where Do I Find The Global Setting

I can't seem to find the Global setting for "Domestic handling time" This normally shows up at the bottom of ones Listing where the Shipping is I had Changed it a While Back since Buyers would complain about long Shipping time Now That I have more Ti...

Any idea on how to withdraw US$ from Paypal

How do you withdraw US$ in Canada from Paypal. I have been trying to do this for a while and with exchange I am losing money. I deal in US$ and get US4 so would like to withdraw in US$ but as we all know what paypal says about that.

Canada Post INSURANCE- BAIT AND SWITCH?

Regarding Canada Post Insurance: ''Note: Our policy is to pay the lesser of the actual value (sender's initial cost for the item), the declared value or the insured value. For items sold on the internet, the sale price does not constitute adequate pr...

Ebay Double DIPPING ON SELLER FEE PAYMENTS

Anyone else has this problem this month or in the past. I pay my bill as soon as I know what my ebay bill is through paypal. It posts to my ebay account within 20 minutes as being with the updated balance. There is no charge to my credit card as I ha...

Potential Language barrier... any suggestions for best course of action?

About a week ago I had a potential customer send me a couple of messages about some items he was interested in. The only problem was they were completely in French, and it has been 15+ years since I took it in school and even then was not very good w...

Why auctions attract more sales than Fixed Price ?

Anybody can explain why if there is identical FP and auction, the latter is more likely to sell? And I am not talking about rare or collector items, but regular repeatable items.

• 19 replies
  • 0 helpful

DSR .. and the saga continues ...

again , I have 4.9 to 5.0 in all my dsr , except S&H charges , as I need paypal protection ( my items are worth around 300 USD and my average sales vary between 150 and 400 USD ) so EMS is the only method I can use , eventho ALL my buyers know there ...

Labelopes ordered March 5th

Hi Bernie, I order Labelopes on March 5th and am wondering how long does it take to receive them? No sign of them yet and it's Friday, the 13th. I went into Melfort yesterday and they had none. Our rural post office had none. I'm in a PICKLE as I'm c...

Shipping Address too long for two lines! Help!!

Hi Sorry if I am repeating a topic, I was trying to create my shipping labels online but since cannot go over 40 characters on each line I dont know what to do! The address is almost 100 characters and I was wondering if I leave off any information l...

Sometimes the postal system amazes me!

FB from a buyer UK buyers note ordered sat arrived wed.great communication.trusted trader A++++ Considering that the package was only shipped Monday PM (no mail service in Canada on weekends) 2 days to the UK ain't bad. Wish I could send something to...

• 17 replies
  • 0 helpful

Buyer problems

Hello, I am currently having an on going issue with a buyer and at this point I do not know what to do with him. He is a frequent buyer who purchases about 5 items a week from us. Since I started dealing with him he has constantly been sending me e-m...

Auctiva, Auctiva, what a headache!

This thing apparently saves me $0.10. But it adds pile of trouble on top of those already on eBay ... I noticed it automatically selects Sellathon counter. I switch to no counter. Next time I edit the title or price or something else, I see it turns ...

• 14 replies
  • 0 helpful

Did Canada Post change rates again?

Nothing new...I'm slightly confused. I was just perusing the Canada Post website and came across this: Prices for Remaining Regulated Services will be implemented On February 23, 2009 These new prices will be implemented as of February 23, 2009, six ...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.