Archive 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay Restricting use of outdated Internet Security Protocol

Hi eBay Members, eBay has decided to restrict the use of outdated Internet Security Protocol, SSL 3.0, because we have determined that it does not meet our standards. As such, some Turbo Lister users could see some connectivity issues. For more infor...

Holiday Returns available in Turbo Lister

Hi Turbo Lister Users, The option to apply Holiday Returns in Turbo Lister is now available in the Beta version of the program. When deciding whether or not to be a Beta user, please keep in mind that the beta versions aren't free of bugs, nor are th...

HolidayReturns.jpg

Recent Issues w/Turbo Lister Sign In

Hi Turbo Lister Users, A recent Windows update has caused some programs, including Turbo Lister, to crash. To sign-in to Turbo Lister before the improved Windows update is released, please follow these steps: Open Internet Explorer Open the Tools men...

Paypal Currency Conversion US$ <> CDN$

I sell about 50% of my items to US, using ebay.com rather than ebay.ca. So I receive payment via Paypal in US Dollars rather than Canadian Dollars. However, upon 'withdraw' from my Paypal account to my Canadian Bank Account, I notice the exchange rat...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can Canadian Residents open USD A/C in USA?

I am located in Canada and would like to open a USD account in USA so i can transfer my USD from PayPal to the USA account. Is it very complicated to open one for Canadian without a USA address?

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

WHERE CAN I GET PRODUCST TO SELL ??

Hey everyone, i have become a powerseller today I have another ebay account with 1200 feedback, and this one which currently has 503 feedback and powerseller status, i have been selling wholesale lists because they are extremely profitable, however i...

Wholesalers

I’m a new `power seller` on ebay. I have been trying to find a REAL wholesaler so I can add to my very limited items that I currently sell. Right now I find myself just buying from American Power Sellers then selling the items on ebay to Canadians. I...

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay Friendly Accounting

There must be something out there! Right now to figure out my costs I have to download from eBay and PayPal, and try to match it all up. It takes hours... Why eBay has not come up with something yet is BEYOND ME... What is everyone doing to help tame...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

seller selling my Paintings, stold my pics!!

This is the seller, cs_special4u( 0 ), he has listed my painting and 9 others so far. his item number (Item number: 320038281389).. heres mine in my store (Item number: 190036766328) seller didnt even take my signature off. he has taken pic from yess...

Canada Post refund policies stink!

I had a few claims with Canada Post in the past 4 years, but things seem to get worst with their customer service every year. You have more success getting a refund for a parcel that was lost than a claim for damaged content. I just had a very frustr...

Canada Post shipping Tool

I had a terrible weekened with the online postage from Canada Post I would be able to get to the print & pay stage of the postage and I would get a error message It was a complete waste of time and they keep the money for postage till they get around...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Account Registration and ebay shops

Hi A bit of a question on registration location of my account and ebay stores. I have sent this to eBay help (below) on the store part but I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction about where my eBay account is registered. I tried t...

Paypal reversal because buyer left item unclaimed at the post office

Well this is now the second time I have been burned by paypal and there so called seller protection policies. I sent a package to the buyers CONFIRMED paypal address, the buyer left the package at the post office and then claimed they never recieved ...

• 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Shipping via USPS from the USA

Hello everyone: As requested I have started a new thread on this topic. Before the questions start pouring in I want to make it clear that I am not an utmost authority on this topic. We have been mailing our parcels from the States for over a year no...

• 32 replies
  • 0 helpful

Frusterated... Need to Vent :)

So I opened an Ebay store 2 months ago. My average sales in a month were $1200 when I opened the store. I thought it would be easier than constantly relisting, and trying to make sure I didn't relist the wrong items. Within 2 months of an ebay store ...

photo stealing - any way to avoid it?

Ugh! Hate when this happens! People stealing my photographs! How do you cope? I have seen people put little cards in their pictures, or stamp them with their names across the picture - which IMO is hard to see the picture then and personally I would ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Got my first neg. :( Totally undeserved too.

The woman didn't even contact me, just left neg about a parcel being "two weeks late" which it isn't. She sent a echeck and then it had to be shipped Expedited. It's only been 8 business days. Anyway, she's a complete newbie. I was her first buy. I'm...

• 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

CANNOT use completed search anymore?

It has been a 3 days since I found that I can't use search completed listing function. Anyone find this out too? Thank you

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Feedback - How to get more buyers to leave feedback??

I guess this is something we all experience where only a small percentage of buyers actually take the time to leave feedback despite your best efforts to make their shopping experience a pleasant one. Would like to know what others are doing to raise...

Hard time calcuating GST/PST with Paypal/Ebay invoicing

Does anyone know if there is a way to list the GST/PST seperately on the Paypal and Ebay invoices? It's a real pain, i've only been able to add it as one tax at 13.95 % but technically i'm supposed to list it seperately. I do on my invoices that I se...

Anyone else having their accounts redirect to use new SYI Posting Form

Just wondering how many Canadian Powersellers are being forcefully redirect to use the new SELL YOUR ITEM (SYI) FORM. Especially interested in finding our if you are experiencing the same lengthy delays in posting items using the new form -- currentl...

Question.....

I just opened my store finally about 3 weeks ago. I have noticed in the past 3 days that business has fallen drastically. Is this normal after a store just opens or is this just a slow time. I'm wondering if I made a mistkake by opening a store. Any ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

eBay should offer a discount for hosting images on my own server!

Recently eBay has increased cost of marketing through stores based on assumption their cost of hosting store listings is higher because of the store item salability. Perhaps it is truth in some cases and I don't dispute that however I believe that mo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Canadian Tax Calculation by eBay invoicing module

After checking with Revenue Canada we are told that shipping and handling charges are taxable. The new TAX option within the eBay invoicing only calculates taxes on the SALE amount despite having the option check to calculate taxes on the sale amount...

Costume fundraiser!!!

Hi All, We have a few Halloween costumes up for auction. All the funds are going to a friend to help out with the medicine and to help with getting a wig as she has diagnosed with lymphoma......She is 23 yrs old.. These costumes are brand name rubies...

eBay Express

eBay Express has launched. I was trying to figure out why non of my items were showing, since they all qualify, and I seemed to have all the right things checked off. Then I came across this under rules for being included: Be registered (the seller) ...

Can Ship costs may cause class action law suit against Ebay

Well for the 4th week in a row I have had numerous numbers of my listings removed for excessive shipping costs. I have proved that I am charging less for shipping than I am paying out yet my listings are still considered excessive. All my items are p...

• 9 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is there any discount for shipping with Canada post oversized letter?

Hi, all I ship over 300 items a month, most of them are shipped using "oversized letter", which is $1.05 stamp for canadian orders. I've seen about saving and discounts for ship parcels with Canada Post. Wondering if there's any way to get discount f...

• 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.