been charged 3 times

rahishsimple
Community Member

i bouht stone from hongkong.they charged me 3 times for single piece.refund my money i donot want it

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

been charged 3 times

Hmmm, not sure if I'm following you correctly, - but as this is a message board for ordinary ebay users like yourself, no one here can make your arrangements.  You will have to contact the seller to explain your dilemma.  I would suggest doing so as clearly and politely as possible, as only the seller can refund and cancel, - if that is what you had in mind.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

been charged 3 times

A buyer cannot cancel an order.

It is likely that you accidentally clicked more than once on the Buy button, especially because sometimes the screens are slow to react.

NOW.

Contact the seller. Explain that you only wanted one not three. Ask that he cancel two of the purchases. If he sends you a Mutual Cancellation, agree promptly. Leave positive feedback.

If you have language problems and I think English is not your first language, use GoogleTranslate to change your exclamation from your first language to English.

Actually you can also change it from your language to Chinese/Cantonese, since that is the other official language in Hong Kong.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply