buyer return fraud

Greetings. Just had a buyer open a return case. The buyer bought a nice condition used music cd. It appears that the buyer has put the cd in a microwave oven and now wants a full refund of the item price plus shipping and has opened a return case. How to proceed with this?

Item number: 111654762401 Prozzak cd

I have attached the pictures from the return case.

Message 1 of 43
latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

buyer return fraud

So this buyer has been phoning me demanding money to protect my account. He got my phone number off of the return address of the item. The last time he called I told him I was calling the police. That was last night and now today he has wrecked my account since I would not send him any money.

How can he get away with this?

Message 41 of 43
latest reply

buyer return fraud

What did you do about Raphael's advice of May 27th?

It's not enough to complain, you really do have to act.

Did you put the bad buyer on your Blocked Bidder List?

In any case, while one neg and one neutral in 6 months is not great, your account is hardly "wrecked".

Raphael has extended a hand-- take it.

Best wishes.

Message 42 of 43
latest reply

buyer return fraud

By the way-- all of this is either irrelevant, already eBay policy , or argumentative.

Use Flat Rate shipping for items that can travel LetterMail. That rate is good everywhere, no matter how isolated.

Use Calculates Shipping for items that must travel by parcel. The buyer will see the correct rate before bidding.

I suggest that you drop every single word below.

No local pickup.

What you see in the pictures is what you get. Nothing else is included.

This quoted rates for Canada are for non island provinces and the quoted rates for U.S.A. are for 48 lower. If you are on an island or way up north or in the middle of nowhere or a place that has no roads leading to it or you have to take a ferry boat or a plane to get there then you know full well that shipping costs will be higher and need to contact us BEFORE bidding through ebay's contact buyer link to establish correct shipping costs to your destination, NO EXCEPTIONS.

The quoted shipping costs are from Canada Post and include tax, service fee and packaging, we do not overcharge for shipping!

Items shipping to places outside of Canada will NOT arrive in a few days! Shipping to USA can sometimes take 2 to 3 weeks due to customs. Shipping overseas can sometimes take 2 to 5 weeks due to customs. If you don't understand this then you should not be buying outside your country.

Orders are shipped to the address in your ebay account and it has to match your paypal shipping address, if you have an old address in your info you need to change it before you pay for this item. We are not responsible for repeat shipping costs for items returned to sender because of this!

You will have to pay shipping again!

** Purchase with confidence, we are an ALL TIME 100% positive feedback seller with an excellent reputation from previous buyers **

Feedback is important to Ebay sellers, please leave us a feedback on Ebay after purchase, and we will do the same for you.

Message 43 of 43
latest reply