cant ship to canada why

Hi I have posted 3 new items for sale in the last couple of days and I can not seem to get shipping to Canada to work I do live in canada so I should be able to ship to canada with my posts.. But I have tried to find the setting to try to change so I can but no luck, then I tried to contact ebay to see if its something more to it but when I did via text chat we worked on it for an hour only to come find out I was talking to some guy from the UK ebay site not ebay.com or ebay.ca sites.. 

So I'm putting this out there and seeing if anyone with half a brain can help me figure this out.. 

I have a store I have had it for some time now but I just started selling more Items then I have in the past but when I post the products up I do not get errors when I do post but for some reason this message come up after I'm all done and it says on my ebay listing page that I cant ship to Canada.I have other posts that allow me to ship to Canada but these new posts will not allow me to do this so my big questions it WHY ?? 

if there is anyone that can help I would be over the moon that you could help.. thank you for reading this and look forward to some answers.. 

Regards

Techglobal... 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

cant ship to canada why

When I look at your posting (for the coca cola caddy, which I love by the way) it says that you are shipping to Canada. Why do you think you can't?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

cant ship to canada why

This is what I see:

Item location: New Westminster, British Columbia, Canada

Shipping to: United States, Canada
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

cant ship to canada why

everyone I check says. Shipping to Canada and US or Worldwide

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

cant ship to canada why

Hi techglobal  Do you know your shipping is way to low on your Canada & US, you are going to pay a lot more then your shipping quote.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

cant ship to canada why

Your listings do show shipping to Canada and the United States but your listings have been done on .com rather than .ca which is why you are not able to use calculated shipping or to show any Canada Post services.

It looks as if you might be drop shipping....are you actually shipping from Canada?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

cant ship to canada why

Taz, I noticed that on your listings, the calculated shipping for Canada is not working on quite a few of your listings. Which CP service are you trying to calculate the price for?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

cant ship to canada why

Hi PJ,   I use CP regular parcel post. I just looked at my listings & it  works for me at this end. I don't understand a lot of things that go on with my listings. Like relisting by it self, $1.00 shipping fees that should by 3$ , outrages shipping fees & many other things. Right now I have ebay looking into my stores to see if anything is amiss. I wasn't doing to bad for sales not great but getting by but after Christmas I went to almost dead stop on both my sites. I list on .ca & .com . Thanks PJ & if you see any other problems on my site would please let me know.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

cant ship to canada why

It looks fine now. It could have been a temporary glitch.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply