eBay Support

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
I just had a 10 minute call from eBay where they were offering suggestions on improving my listings to maximize sales.

After that portion of the call was completed, I was asked if there were any areas that I would like to bring to their attention and that took us a full 1/2 hour as I discussed the absence of Cdn PS Board support, the email link that doesnt seem to work and other areas where we needed input from people at eBay and have had little to none.

I have been assured that my concerns will be addressed and reviewed.

I suggested that someone should look at the Cdn Board and the various threads to see the calls for someone from eBay to come to our assistance from time to time.

I am expecting a follow-up call within the next 2 days.

I would suggest that if you are having problems that you dont believe have been addressed and resolved, that you include them in this thread in hope that they will be reviewed.

Malcolm

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

eBay Support

gloriaguides
Community Member
I called Silver support line for some help over a buyer problem (two different people responding to same end of auction, the one in California says she didn't bid, the one in KY says she did and ebay has her and the other mixed up). All I got was where to go on the site to report things. No person evident anywhere in the various selections on the menu that i tried. They did however eventually respond to my queries. Might as well not have the support line-I am very much able to navigate around ebay by now.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

eBay Support

amberwoodottawa
Community Member
Here is an email I rec'd today from eBay:
"Hello Malcolm,
I just wanted to send you an update on the problem with the links on the Canada PowerSeller Portal page. The information you gave me was relayed to our Canada counterparts. They are in the process of testing all the links on the portal page. They also said that you should see an increased eBay presence on the PowerSeller boards from now on. I will email you again as soon as I have more information.
Have a great day!
Regards,
Mimi
eBay Seller Outreach"

So here is hoping things will improve. Avery came on board about 6 weeks ago and said he would be on the board on a regular and frequent basis.

I guess one's determination of what is frequent is not necessarily what someone else might interpret frequent to be. Personally I think 6 weeks to be leaning a bit heavily towards the "Infrequent" side of things.

Malcolm

Message 3 of 3
latest reply