good news

How is waiting for an item for 30 days, asking where the item is and then getting a message "good news" you have been given your money back. The listing is removed and the item or person no longer exists.

I paid for an item waited patently and did not get my item. I have no ability to leave feedback as the item has been removed by E-bay. I would love to have placed a negative feedback against this seller but no...it was intervened by E-bay "GOOD NEWS" Screw the good news let me have Justice !!!!

Negative Feedback: Cheat ! Liar ! Did not ship will never buy from that Country Again.

(Feedback Score of 8701)

Mini USB Bluetooth V4.0 Dongle Wireless Adapter Device NewMini USB Bluetooth V4.0 Dongle Wireless Adapter Device New

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Re: good news

I agree that waiting that long and still not receive the item is definitely not 'good news'  even if you have been refunded. I don't know if the purchase was from a seller from China but I wouldn't recommend buying any type of electronic or jewelry item from there.

Negative feedback is usually to warn other buyers but since the user has been removed, there won't be any other buyers to warn anyway.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply