how do we leave feedback after 60 days

how do we leave feedback after 60 days, since the item was delivered very late and i can't find the item in my purchase history any more its been almost 3 months

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: how do we leave feedback after 60 days

you cant.,go on fb page,you can add follow up  fb if they have left fb 4 you.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Too late for feedback.

I hope you filed an item not received dispute within the 45 day deadline. There is not excuse for something to day 3 months to arrive.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

On day 40 you file an item not recieve case and before day 60 leave feedback Never wait more then 40 dys for an item...

To follow up on another post .. Canada post has reason why things can take that long .. I once refunded a buyer on day 30 and 65 days after shipment they contacted me to repay for item because it arrived...

They lived a 3 hrs drive from my door step to theres...

How about this one .. I can not remember the exact details but an Item was shipped in the late 60's and got deliver  some time in the 20th century .. (That is crazy)

Never say never

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I made two purchases on January 20 and the expected delivery date is March 29, well after the 60 days but they still remove it from my purchases list. I'm glad I don't delete emails and can usually contact the seller. I live in Canada and 60 days is not enough. I'd like them listed indefinitely, until I delete them from the list.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply