how to go from ebay.ca to eBay .com

eBay is changing on june first that i only could sell in canadian dollar " i am on eBay.ca "

can not sell anymore in usa dollars in june

how do i go from eBay.ca to eBay.com to sell in uas dollars

thank you

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

xeposter
Community Member

@rococo888 wrote:

eBay is changing on june first that i only could sell in canadian dollar " i am on eBay.ca "

can not sell anymore in usa dollars in june

how do i go from eBay.ca to eBay.com to sell in uas dollars

thank you

Simple, just go to http://www.eBay.com and click "sell."

It is very similar to listings on eBay.ca.

Alex

This is my POSTING id.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

In the past  if your Canadian and listed on ebay.com you do not have Canada Post shipping options. Shipping options were only thru

USPS. If they don't change that, it would be like your living in the US, making a listing.

Funny how ebay always told Canadians to post in US dollars to capture more US sales, as Americans can't wrap their heads around exchange rates etc.  Now they say, you can no longer do it from ebay.ca.

So whose brainiac idea was this......................things were running nice and smooth listing in US dollars on ebay.ca

Like usual break what is working. So ebay employees have something to do...fixing problems to come.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

We are promised a Bulk Relisting Tool in May that will allow us to transfer all our listings, including pictures, to dotCOM quickly.

Be prepared for lots of bugs.

I'm moving my Flat Rate/Free Shipping items bit by bit on a daily basis as they age out.

My bulkier items, and those that will require tracking, will remain on dotCA.

This may be more important than which site you list on. Remember your customer sees prices in his own currency in Search, and in both his own and the listing currency on the listing itself.

As an occasional seller (only one feedback for selling in the past 6 months) be prepared to have your customers' payments Held against your good performance for 21 Days.

And I understand that existing listings will be grandfathered and allowed to stay until August 2016, giving us a slightly longer time to relist.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply