i have ordered many items from ebay and i need help!!

So as i already stated , some of the items doesn't have any tracking numbers and some does. Out of the ones which has a tracking number some doesn't shows anything at all for examples this tracking numbers don't show anything 

So tell me What to do cause i don't know .

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

From whom were these ordered and when? Don't name the seller (as it's not allowed) but have you tried to get more information from them? When were they due to arrive? If it's been 28 days since purchase and/or payment and nothing has come, go to the Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received case. It's courtesy to talk to the seller before you do that, generally, but a buyer has only 30 days to do so on ebay. If you used paypal to remit payment, you have 180 days to claim you haven't received your order.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Don't fuss about tracking.

For the buyer its purpose is to give you the warm fuzzies.

For the seller the purpose is to have proof that the item has been delivered if the buyer claims it has not.

Tracking doesn't speed the parcel.

Tracking is not insurance.

Tracking doesn't prevent damage in transit.

If your parcel does not arrive in  20 days from North America (30 days from Asia, 15 days from Europe) go to the Resolution Centre and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, you will be refunded in full. If the seller does not refund promptly, eBay/PP will refund you and go after the seller for their money. Hard.

If you are not home when the parcel arrives, the shipper will leave a Notice of where and when it can be picked up.

If you ordered through the GSP, and the purchase has not arrived within 20 days, mention the GSP in your Dispute.

Never accept an offer of a replacement. It will not arrive either.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply