listing features acting weird

I've been listing and relisting a number of items.  In the description field however it is not giving me the options that I'm getting right here to use Rich Text or HTML and it is showing code for the format features.  When I look at the item once posted it looks ok but I can't use the format features to change anything.  Anyone else seeing this glitch?  It started about a week ago.  I'm using the right browser.  In fact all I've been doing is relisting some items that were actually created a month ago.  They looked fine then.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I am also having some problems with the listing form.  It now doesn't give me an option to change size, color, bold or underline.  That is completely missing.  Also if I try and relist an item, under the description is a bunch of (can't even describe it).  Everything running together with weird symbols and such.  Don't know if calling will help.  You are not alone!!!

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Are you using Internet Explorer 9 or 10 or 11? A recent Microsoft update is causing issues with editing listings. One solution is to set IE options to compatibility mode.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Yes, I took Poco's advice in regards to Compatibility Mode & everything works fine.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I am using internet explorer 10 - how do you set IE options to compatibility mode.  Thanks

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for the tip, it worked.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Poco, I just noticed on the eBay home page " Your browser is using compatibility mode to view this page. Turn this off to see a better eBay experience."

I take it if I turn off the compatibility mode I will still experience the same difficulties with the Sell Similar page.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Nothing changed, added both ebay.com and ca, still without standard view

Message 9 of 9
latest reply