paypal/ebay Canadapost shipping tool

Just wondering if any other members are having difficulty printing the Canadapost shipping labels from home. I have tried both the Ebay and Paypal site and keep getting the following message-

PayPal Shipping is not available. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thus far my phone calls to both have not resolved the issue.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: paypal/ebay Canadapost shipping tool

It happens to me from time to time.

The first thing I try is backbuttoning to the previous page and trying again. This usually works.

Until last year, perhaps because I use a Mac, I had to use the blue REPRINT instruction to get any label. This resolved itself for unknown reasons.

Recently a poster suggested that the problem may be that part of the address may be too long, and suggested re-vamping it (Turn "Saint Mary" into St. Mary or "Northern Australian Territory" into NAT).

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Except for the rush before Christmas, I haven`t had trouble lately.  One thing that causes that message to come up is an address that is too long or wrong.  I tried for days to send one to the UK  and paypal and ebay techs. could not figure it out.  I called an English friend and apparently one part of the address was duplicated.  It had an abbreviation and the full word in the line for the same thing but not being English I did not know.  I corrected the address and it went through.  Try changing address around or deleting some of it.  I had another one that was to Arizona and part of the address was a National Park.  I took out National and it went through. Good luck with it.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Many thanks for the suggestions, I really appreciate the input.  I managed to print one this morning. It did not work when I tried on the Paypal site but did work when I went through the Ebay site.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply