pictures not showing on listing

mo_mo16
Community Member

Anyone here have the same problem with the pictures, i am putting up my items and uploaded my pics. but in the listing it shows no pics  and you have to click into the item to see my pics?

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: pictures not showing on listing

Having the same problem. You are not the only one.

Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Same problem for me. Gallery picture not showing in my new listings this evening. This sucks 😞
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

I am unable to upload photos to newly created listings.  There are two options, Standard and Basic and neither of them goes through with the upload. My photos are the correct size and it worked last week. 

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

having same problem notified ebay no response

Message 5 of 11
latest reply

I will not continue using ebay until problem fixed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

It appears the problem was not created by eBay.

For a solution to your problem, please take a look at:

http://community.ebay.ca/t5/Buyer-Central/IMAGE-PROBLEM-RESOLVED/m-p/295913#U295913

Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Yes, the same here when is ebay going to fix this problem??? or are they??

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

"when is ebay going to fix this problem??? or are they??"

eBay will NOT fix the problem as they did not cause it.  Please read the other posts.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Here is the reply provided a few hours ago by eBay.ca staffer in Toronto during the weekly board hour:

"I have searched in the current and recent site issues list and there are no reported issues with gallery pictures (last one that would fit that description was resolved about 2 weeks ago).

If the issue has to do with malware, as the solution thread you provided suggests, this wouldn't be something we could fix on our end in any case. Malware can create all kinds of funky behaviour on the computers where it installs itself, everyone should sweep for these regularly."

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Funny though, how it only seemed to affect eBay and on all browsers as well.  Time to change the password...again. 

Message 11 of 11
latest reply