problems accessing My eBay Anyone ???

atticmania
Community Member
Is anyone else experiencing problems accessing My eBay and other functions??? I don't see any threads posted about any problems and am beginning to think it might just be me ??????
Thanks
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

muminlaw
Community Member
I don't use My eBay for much since the "new & improved" version, but I was just there to check on my current auctions and didn't have any trouble in that area. I use Mozilla for a browser, and a lot of eBay's functions are a tad wonky with it!

Glenda

Glenda

Click here to go to my Store
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

atticmania
Community Member
Thanks Glenda.
Much appreciated.
I am guessing that it is my browser then, I'll keep trying.
Keri.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Actually, I've been getting a few "XML" errors recently. I think it's most likely a bandwidth problem -- the more people who are "hitting" eBay's server, the slower it gets, and we get "timeouts" on our end...
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

shooger
Community Member
I've noticed some nasty slowdowns in the last few days, and sporadically throughout the last few weeks as well.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member
I've had VERY FRUSTRATING problems with SMP lately. I keep getting error messages when trying to send e-mails and update records. All eBay pages are very slow to load as well.

I've read a few threads about these problems being experienced by others so I think it's on eBay's end.

Monique

Monique

Message 6 of 6
latest reply