recent feedback ratings are inaccurate

I still have 1 neutral feedback showing up in the 1 month category even though this transaction took place well almost 2 months ago. 

Despite having stellar reviews otherwise I have not received any sort of discount on my ebay fees in well over a year, though i used to have somewhere in between 15 to 20%.

I pay thousands of dollars annually to host my sports memorabilia stock and I feel like I am constantly disappointed by ebays treatment of their customers.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

The date when the feedback was posted (NOT the day of the transaction) is the date used to determine the one month, six months, one year totals.

31 or 32 days after feedback has been posted, that neutral will move from the one month column to the six month column.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Both of your neutrals are showing in the six month column right now but I don't really see any benefit to them being in the 6 month rather than the 1 month column as far as discounts go. Unless you have more than 400 transactions within the last 3 months you are evaluated on the last 12 months.

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/top-rated.html

Message 3 of 3
latest reply