shopping cart issues

So I have had two buyers this week with multiple items purchased and they are unable to add to cart. Anyone else having this issue? I had this issue on .com for a year, and now that they switched me to .ca, the issue is still there with international buyers? Every time they pay shipping, I obviously have to refund the excess amount, and I can't imagine how many sales are lost because of it. Yet, ebay charges me a fee on the shipping anyhow, and does not refund to sellers what's been refunded to the buyer.

Anyone else still having this so called glitch??? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: shopping cart issues

If your buyers are coming from ebay.com or ebay.co.uk, they cannot add any listing created outside of those two ebay domains to their cart. The ebay.ca cart is the global cart; it accepts all items but the former are grandfathered and do not. 

Being a ebay.ca seller, this is what I have as part of my payment instructions on all my listings. Feel free to adapt it to suit your purposes. This can be down quickly with Bulk Editor.

Seller's payment instructions

If you are shopping from eBay USA or eBay UK, you will discover you cannot add items listed on eBay CANADA to your US Cart or UK Basket. Log into www.ebay.ca to take full advantage of our combined postage discounts and FREE SHIPPING promotions. You’ll be glad you did

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Oh, and be absolutely certain to call ebay Customer Service to have your Final Value Fees on Shipping refunded if you have refunded the shipping cost to the buyers and can demonstrate this happened and all items shipped together.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

This is a constant problem -

I've called Ebay and had my customers call Ebay -

Ebay told me the problem was on the customer end, and they told him the problem was on my end!

Still the problem keeps arising!

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Precisely what is the problem? The Shopping Cart was fixed about six months ago.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply