top rated seller status removed when do you get it back?

I was a top rated seller, until august, when I got 3 low ranking scores in one category, and eBay took away the status.

however in the last 3 months I have received no low ranking (ie no 1 or 2 stars) in any category,

So my question is when does Ebay give back the top rated seller status? is it a full 12 months since august, or sooner?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

@poke_seller1 wrote:

I was a top rated seller, until august, when I got 3 low ranking scores in one category, and eBay took away the status.

however in the last 3 months I have received no low ranking (ie no 1 or 2 stars) in any category,

So my question is when does Ebay give back the top rated seller status? is it a full 12 months since august, or sooner?

Hi poke_seller1,

Here's an excerpt from the Top Rated Seller page:

eBay Top Rated seller status is evaluated on the 20th of each month. For all criteria except tracking, sellers with 400 or more transactions over the past three months are evaluated on their transactions with all buyers from the last three calendar months (Global Top Rated program) and on their transactions with U.S. buyers from the last three calendar months (US Top Rated program). For all other sellers, the rates are calculated from transactions over the last 12 calendar months.

http://pages.ebay.ca/sellerinformation/sellingresources/toprated.html

Hope that helps - if you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Customer Support.

Thanks,

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

From what I understand, your star ratings do not have to go as low as 1 or 2 stars to be removed from or not returned to the top seller program.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply