why my account is limited

allen.ji
Community Member

as my question, why my account is limited? i did nothing. I need to buy something but i cant do it, plz help me 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Please be aware that this is a member to member forum. We're not ebay staff and we cannot look into your account. Additionally, you did not provide a lot of information such as what messages you are receiving when you try to bid or buy something.

Just taking a guess at it, I would assume you have had at least 2 unpaid item strikes and because many sellers have set their buyer requirements to automatically block bidders with 2 or more strikes in the past 12 months, you can't bid or buy for that reason.

Or if you were trying to buy something in another country and the seller doesn't ship to Canada, you would be blocked.

Please come back and supply us with more details for a more specific answer to your question.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Are you trying to buy from a seller that you have bought from previously?

If so they may have blocked you because you didn't leave feedback.

I know it sounds like a silly reason for them to block you but a seller can block anyone they want and do not have to give a reason.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Blocked for not leaving feedback? That has to be the dumbest reason for BBL.  Even dumber than blocking all zero or low feedback bidders.

Unpaid Item Strikes, location the seller doesn't ship too, too many bids in a short period, strange communications, and offensive user name make a certain amount of sense.

Still, sellers are allowed to Block anyone they want to , including Blocking communications.

Fortunately, there are many sellers on eBay. Move on to one who is more inclusive.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply