Aggrivated

I will NEVER be buying seeds again on eBay.
I ordered hundreds of seeds from different sellers, less than half of them are labeled, sellers are begging me to leave feedback, which is impossible. EBay is telling me i have to leave feedback.
No way to contact you guys about it other than this!? Customer service my rear!!!
If sellers keep begging me and refuse to read my replies and just keep coming back with bull**bleep** automated messages that have nothing to do with what I sent them, fine I will be leaving negative feedback on ALL my seed sales. I leave feedback as i receive and am NOT spending hours upon hours to figure out what is not labeled when its 90% of them.
Ive sold seeds on ebay and labeled them, its not hard.
Even if they label it in Chinese, I can take a picture and translate it.
Dont know how ANYONE thinks throwing multiple unlabeled bags in the same package is a smart plan when they all look almost the same!!!
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Aggrivated

Feedback is completely voluntary.

Your (understandable) response to nagging is the reason experienced sellers tell newbies not to ask for FB.

Please don't hit the polite sellers with unearned negs. That would be rude.

You might try telling the nags, "I did not plan to leave feedback. Are you sure you want me too? Really really sure?"

less than half of them are labeled,

If you wanted to, that should constitute a Not As Described claim, which can be done through the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

The seller would be required to send you tracked return postage, which should be a sharp and expensive lesson in clear descriptions.

When the tracking shows the seeds return, you would be refunded.

Be careful what you ask for cause you just might get it. -- Nicole

Scherzinger

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Aggrivated

tyler@ebay
Community Member

Hi @kamosami - you are not required to leave feedback for any purchase you make on eBay. 

We will send a reminder from us 30 days after you purchase, and sellers may ask you to leave it, but please know that you are not required to participate. 

Thanks!

Tyler,
eBay
Message 3 of 3
latest reply