Anyone else buy from from Ukraine?

How long did it take to get to Canada?

Thanks

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Your question cannot be answered with knowing what service you chose for postage. 

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

Ukraine is a war zone.

Is the seller's address under Ukrainian or Russian control?

If the shipment is past the last estimated delivery date that eBay gave you, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open a Not Received Dispute.

The seller is required to show Proof of Delivery (not shipping, delivery) or you will be refunded.

Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Anyone else buy from from Ukraine

Either of you 2 get packages from Ukraine?

You just looking for brownie points for giving off-topic answers?

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Are you looking for answers, or are you looking for someone to yell at?

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

I wrote an angry response to the OP and then deleted it but I must say something here, hat's off to you ,Femmefan and the few others who are always here to help buyers with their unrelenting /repetitive questions and never let angy or down right nasty remarks made by some to bother you to the point of questioning why you do what you do which is to guide those who genuinely need clear understanding of what it mean to shop on ebay.

Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Please read the title.

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

I have. About oh, six or seven months back I ordered a watch, took about two months to arrive. It came later than the estimate and was wrong color but I gave the guy a break, I imagine it must be tough to earn a living on eBay or at all in the Ukraine.

I have some Poljot movements on the way. I think it's Economy International Shipping which is rBay for "Cheap But Slow". It's tracked, has been 35 days thus far and the shuffling in the Ukraine ended with "Item ##### dispatch". I assume it's now on a boat or a plane to head over to me.

I don't know what specific area the seller is in, but they obviously are able to post items out. Keep in mind, I buy mostly old stuff like broken watches, so even if there were sticky hands it's unlikely they would think it worthy to take.

So recap, yes I have ordered from Ukraine. Yes it takes forever, about as long as China.

🙂
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

@retroman_studios wrote:

So recap, yes I have ordered from Ukraine. Yes it takes forever, about as long as China.

Do you recall if it was sent by air or surface?  

Message 10 of 15
latest reply

(The 'hundred yard dash for people with no sense of direction' defines my life.)

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

Sorry, no. 

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

Yes, I purchased from Ukraine and it's now past the expected delivery date of July 14th but as they are in a war zone, I have yet to check into the resolution centre for failure to deliver.  I will give them more time and may ultimately  decide to forfeit my purchase as it must be hell for all citizens of their Country.  This situation is not within their control.

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

-----------------------------------------
Help us keep the community friendly and fun for everyone, check out the Guidelines
Message 15 of 15
latest reply